Colonel Reb is crying/Ole Miss cited for 30+ violations

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by LaSalleAve, Jan 29, 2016.

1. locoguano

locoguano Founding Member

NCAA only slaps the wrists of big programs, otherwise UNC would be under the death penalty...

2. CajunlostinCali

CajunlostinCali Booger Eatin Moron

I prefer beating them at their best.

LSUTiga likes this.
  3. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

nb4vballscreams

furduknfish likes this.
  4. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

sounds like you got small school envy. oh wait, your boys at usl just got popped. thats what this is about. yall clean that backwards ass place up before crying foul.

LSUTiga likes this.
  5. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

Not true at all. They punish smaller schools and for sports outside of football. USL (now ULL), SMU, Morehouse, MacMurray, USF, Tulane, WKU.

The more important issue is the big programs with rampant violations that haven't gotten shit. Miami, Notre Dame, Ahia St, Auburn, even Alabama has been regularly excused for serious violations. I have no idea what sort of insider politics goes on to determine punishment but I agree with you about UNC. Death penalty would be an understated penalty IMO.

Actually, I changed my mind. In some cases I do know what insider crap has gone on. It's finally come out in the unsealed court records from the USC case. The NCAA fought very hard to keep those records sealed and now we know why. They broke over half a dozen of their own rules and admitted to a vendetta yet who will hold them accountable? Haden lost his balls somewhere in the NBC studios I think or we would have sued.

6. Rolan

Rolan Back to my roots

$$$$$$ talks, on both ends

7. TerryP

TerryP Founding Member

UNC's case isn't over.

The submitted a few more violations they had uncovered back in the beginning of the fall which delayed the process of sanctions being announced. Then, it was going to be after signing day. I've not seen any reports of them being on the docket for the next COI meeting (or when that's scheduled.)

If I'm not mistaken, the COI just met recently so it'll be a little while longer.

8. TerryP

TerryP Founding Member

Multiple schools, across the nation, have pointed to Ole Miss. I'd say it's a pretty safe bet to guess which school in the SEC didn't turn Ole Miss in; the list begins and ends with one school.

IF this has played out the way it's suspected to have played out (in terms of Bama / Saban) I find it hilarious. We'll know for sure at the end of June, beginning of July, when Alabama releases their violations report for 2014-2015.

9. furduknfish

furduknfish #ohnowesuckagain

1. Vanderbilt?

2. No one here cares what Bama will get away with, @red55 is gone.

10. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

bama is so lame.

furduknfish likes this.