Columbus

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by shane0911, Apr 21, 2021.

1. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

maybe the cop isnt racist but has a terrible prejudice against stabbers. this country is based on an evil history of discimination against stabbing peoples

Frogleg likes this.
  2. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

if cops act this way its awful for us in the marginalized communities of stabbing

3. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

i cried when i had to tell my child they cant even stab a bitch to death without the fucking klansmen cops intervening

Frogleg, mctiger and LSUpride123 like this.
  4. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

If I was a white cop I would refuse to go to a call involving blacks. It's a no win scenario. Just watched the Columbus body cam. So a cop stops a black girl from stabbing and killing another black girl and he is now a racist. So if he doesn't shoot and the black girl is killed by the other knife wielding black girl he is racist because he didn't act because he could care less if one black kills another.

Better stay vigilant cause this shit gonna get worse. DEMOCRATS love this happening so they can keep us divided. They are doing a good job of BTW.

mctiger, fanatic and shane0911 like this.
  5. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

I dont know what’s more confusing. Blacks protecting thugs, or the whites that agree with them.

6. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Whites that agree with them

7. Frogleg

Frogleg Registered Best

These events are relatively rare where the media demonizes cops for just doing their job. But it's on most every cop's mind, affecting their thought process, decisions, and reaction times. And probably driving all the competent cops out of the profession or to more rural areas.

fanatic and shane0911 like this.
  8. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

Some woman on Fox - a black woman, don't know who she was - just said, "you have to allow black and brown children to be children." So attempting to stab another child is simply childlike behavior if you are black or brown?

Oh, and still waiting for someone - anyone - to interview the parents of the child who's life was saved by this cop acting to prevent this childlike behavior. Fox keeps saying it should be done, but I've yet to hear them say they're trying to do it.

9. kcal

kcal Founding Member

10. kcal

kcal Founding Member

comments from the girl in pink who was attacked:

https://twitter.com/i/status/1384959241463730176