Come down off the bridge

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by jt4lsu0923, Sep 5, 2010.

1. lsu-i-like

lsu-i-like Playoff advocate

Wow. We don't have a damn strong football team, we have a bunch of pieces with an infant trying to tie it all together. Damn strong teams are able to drive the football on a depleted defense and stop an ACC opponent on offense from time to time. Stop painting UNC as anything other than a strong team missing a lot of players, its like saying Washington was going on to great things last season.

This is the same thing Miles has brought to the table for quite a while, to act like we aren't sure how this will turn out is a joke. We don't play smart and we won't with Miles at the helm.

2. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

Missed FG, running into the kicker, fumbles and penalties kept us from a big win, not play calling. LSU dominated the 1st half and shot itself in the foot in the 2nd. Peterson didn't play in the 2nd half. Our youngsters in the secondary showed their inexperience. Blackwell got hurt on the 1st play and his backup is, well, a backup. UNC showed they have quality depth. They are a very good team. We won. 1-0. Next game, please.

1 person likes this.
  3. Chase4LSU

Chase4LSU Waiting on Mettenberger

I tried saying that last night, and got yelled at. I think I am going to follow your football season resolution instead of the one I decided on.

4. COTiger

COTiger 2010 Bowl Pick 'Em Champ

I'll admit I'm not into predictions, but how you can say 9-3 after last night has got me scratching my bald head. You must be growing some good stuff in your back yard. :lol:

5. SaintSlidell

SaintSlidell How bout them Tigers! Who Dat

Hey Les!

I was wondering when you would get up this morning. Have you uncrossed your arms yet? Has someone explained to you what happened last night? :hihi:

6. squakstandby

squakstandby Freshman

7. roynav

roynav free your mind

No, JUMP *JUMP* JUMP *JUMP*

I'll catch you. Really.

8. dingo

dingo Founding Member

Hell, Your right. but I was on the bridge!

9. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

It's refreshing to see that the children have enough interest to read the whole program.

10. locoguano

locoguano Founding Member

Yes.. yes they are. Penalties and turnovers are results of a lack of discipline. That is fully on the coaches. If a player carries the ball with one hand, up the middle, without bringing the other hand over to cover up before contact has either not been taught to do so or is too dumb to know to do it. I believe the former is the case, and if its the later, then its up to the coaches to put someone else in the game.