Come on Don, pay attention

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by saltyone, Mar 19, 2006.

1. COTiger

COTiger 2010 Bowl Pick 'Em Champ

Don must think his score is the correct score. I just looked and it still shows 57 - 55 :hihi:

2. olVENICEdog

olVENICEdog Founding Member

Funny story about Don and I a few years back. We were sitting in a bar and he looks at me and says OVD I hate my wife then he went on to call her the C word. Just then our friend Arty walked in. He was from NY, a real tuff guy. So he started listening to the conversation and said to Don that he could take her out if you know what I mean. Well Don says no I don't have that kind of money and Arty said he would do it for a dollar. So Don goes on to tell him ok do it. So Arty follows Dons wife to the Winn-Dixie and sneaks up behind her and chokes the life out of her. The manager of the store sees the whole thing going down so he jumps out of his booth and runs up behind Arty and jumps on his back. Arty flips the dude over and chokes him out. Of course the cops come and arrest Arty but the next day in the Times Picayune it reads that Artichokes two for a dollar at Winn Dixie.

3. COTiger

COTiger 2010 Bowl Pick 'Em Champ

How long have you been waiting to spring that groaner on us?:lol:

4. olVENICEdog

olVENICEdog Founding Member

since 03

5. Lil Jules

Lil Jules Founding Member

This exact same thread come up every six months...

Poster 1: Don messed up some name, number, score, etc.

Poster 2-10: Don is a true LSU fan, let's not beat him up over it (or some version of that)

It's time someone thinks up a new wrinkle