Come visit

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by bayoutider, Oct 29, 2002.

1. bayoutider

bayoutider Founding Member

I know it's still a couple of weeks off but any of you LSU Tiger fans want to come talk football with some good Bama fans visit tidefans.com Not much smack over there but TexasTiger, dplsu and a few other Tiger fans are well respected over there. We would love to have you. While you are there be sure to check out the tidefans store where you can pick up some SNASS gear. I'm sure you all will like SNASS gear. It is an acronym penned my me a few years ago on another board where I moderated and my Bama brothers and sisters liked it.

Come visit and like me over here lets try to behave ourselves. Roll Tide and Geaux Tigers, (the LSU ones that is)

2. TexasTigers

TexasTigers Are You With Me ?

I agree it is a great board with great people. (Except for that KFO guy)

Fun place.

Win or lose.

3. burlesontiger

burlesontiger Founding Member

Last year, being new to football boards, I did some lurking over there. Frankly, I found it to be one of the best SEC boards around. Y'all do a good job over there.

4. bayoutider

bayoutider Founding Member

Thanks guys, KFO does have issues lol. I will say that I have probably been to as many LSU games as I have Bama games and I wear my Bama A. I have never had a bit of trouble. We all have our exceptions, but I wouldn't let KFO get under your skin. He is even from my old home town. Every time he starts his crap there is a bevy of Bama fans that tell him to shut up.