Coming to Baton Rouge

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by gogators73, Oct 2, 2007.

1. CParso

CParso Founding Member

You're probably going to want to leave early in the 4th quarter. LSU should have the game in hand by then, and that way you'll have plenty of time to get back to New Orleans & drink away your team's sorrows. :yelwink2:

2. COramprat

COramprat Simma Da Na

oof...

Smack...I hope he likes it.

3. gogators73

gogators73 Freshman

That would be great, I really have no idea where to go once I get to Baton Rouge. All I have is mapquest directions on how to get from Orlando to Baton Rouge. So I'm probably going to be a little lost.

4. gogators73

gogators73 Freshman

I would fire back at you if I hadn't already thought about this possibility:lol:. I am usually a very confident, borderline cocky Gator but this is what a 6 point win at Ole Miss and a loss to 2 loss Auburn does to you. Maybe we'll somehow beat LSU and that will propell us to another one of these:crystal: , sorry, I just wanted to use that thing.

1 person likes this.
  5. Eq4bits

Eq4bits (Deep East) Texas Tiger

Once on I-10 in BR go to Acadian Thruway exit, hang a left at the light at end of ramp and go under interstate. You'll go straight thru the next few lights. Get in right hand lane, just as you pass park/lakes the road forks take the right, continue till you get to Agricultural Barns/Ag Coliseum (will be on your left, a pond with dorms on the other side of it will be on your right).

6. tigerdro

tigerdro GEAUX TIGERS!

we understand. we all would like another one of these :lsup: :crystal: LSU!

7. Kandjviz

Kandjviz Founding Member

Contact Mr. V, we can ride together but he'll probably want to leave around noon. I'm in Morgan City and won't be back until Sat am. Give ole V a call he'd love to hear from ya. :) :geauxtige

8. gogators73

gogators73 Freshman

Is that somewhere to park or is that the location of Tiger Stadium?

9. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

There's a gift shop right next to it for you to pick up a lil LSU shirt for the kids too- they have key chains, etc. All kinds of LSU stuff. :thumb:

10. col reb

col reb Founding Member

Meet me in LaPlace and I'll buy your tickets. Then you can get back to the Quarter quicker, and you'll have more fun............Just picking at ya..I hope you have a great day and enjoy all but about three hours of your trip.:geauxtige

1 person likes this.