Concealed carry permit holder puts another thug down, forever.

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LSUTiga, May 8, 2016.

1. jvalhenson

jvalhenson Founding Member

still have not answered the only question I have seen on here that has any direct relevance. If it is legal guns and owners that are truly the problem(these are the ONLY ones that can be discussed as they are the only ones that the laws matter to......those with illegal guns will have them regardless of the laws thats why they are called CRIMINALS) then why is it that the areas with the strictest gun laws are the same areas with most of the highest crime rates? As has been said if you were going to rob someone who will you try to steal from....the guy that can shoot you when you bust through the door or the one that can do nothing but cower in the corner and beg you not to hurt him? The answers are easy and is also the reason those who want guns gone always refuse to answer such simple questions. Accidents are accidents thats why they are called accidents. This is not difficult stuff. If your kid kills you with your own gun then tough crap for you and your family you should have secured your stuff better. To say well you cant have a gun bc some dumbass let his kid get ahold of his is beyond nonsense. You can call it whatever you want but that is no different than saying well this jackass over here ran into a telephone pole and killed his whole family so now all cars are banned. It is exactly the same thing. Trying to ban or otherwise control something for everyone based on the actions of a very few. We do not need more gun control. There are plenty gun laws on the books......it is already plenty regulated. I also like how it is always just ignored by the anit-gun nuts who oh so love their highly skewed statistics that something around 63 percent of gun related deaths are suicide. So take all those numbers yall so love to through around and cut it by 63%. If someone wants to kill themselves there are plenty things to choose from other than a gun so taking away the guns will not take away those deaths. It is has been made unarguably clear that the only thing stricter gun laws due to crime rates is increase them. You want to make a change and decrease crime and overall gun violence.....it has to start at the community and home levels. As long as cities like Detroit, New Orleans, Jackson, D.C. etc continue as they are there is no laws gun or otherwise that is going to change anything. Guns are NOT the problem. People and the me me me attitudes of today are the problem.

Last edited: May 13, 2016
  2. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

Question for you, it sounds like you are saying that restrictive gun laws don't work, I would also ask you what you think about gun free zones and things like that, basically signs that say you aren't permitted to carry a gun. Does that deter criminals from carrying guns in those areas or committing crimes?

3. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

You already know the answer to that. The only way to stop crime is to put up more signs. Everybody knows the one thing all bad guys are afraid of is a sign.

Last edited: May 26, 2016
    tirk likes this.
  4. LaSalleAve

just checking, I agree with you, a sign isn't going to do shit. Kind of like a woman's bathroom sign.

5. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Now those are scary. I hate the ones with the cutesy names, like Lads and Lassies or Bulls and Heifers.

6. LaSalleAve

See what I'm getting at though. If it's safe to say a no gun sign will not detract a criminal isn't it safe to say a ladies bathroom sign won't either? I've been giving this a lot of thought because 1. I have a daughter and I don't know if I'm comfortable with a transgender person using the same facilities. 2. I have a transgender sibling and I know she isn't some weirdo deviant.

I asked my daughter, she said she didn't care if a person identifies themself as a female they should be able to use the woman's bathroom.

So I started to ask myself, is this just something us older folks are uncomfortable with because of our conservative nature? I think the answer to that is yes. If a sexual predator is going to stalk bathrooms a sign isn't going to prevent anything.

7. jvalhenson

jvalhenson Founding Member

My take on the bathroom thing is not that the signs will have an impact on those who are actually transgender. That has been going on for years and no one has noticed much....the issue I have with it is now that is legal any predator can go in and do whatever it is being watching or worse and use the legal guice of transgender where before those who are transgender were doing it as that gender. Basically fear of being caught would keep at least some of the predators out while actual transgenders went about there usual day......now that fear has been removed.

And of course the no guns signs don't keep criminals with guns out....but a sign that says "everyone here has a gun" dern well might.

uscvball and Bengal B like this.
  8. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

I identify as an African American female with a 4.0 GPA and perfect scores on the ACT and SAT. Do you think I can get into Harvard or MIT?

LSUTiga likes this.
  9. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

I hope you can get into college cause you'll have a hard time finding a date. Black dudes don't like smarts and white dudes, like black dudes, prefer white bitches. There's always the shane's out there though so, on second thought...

Winston1 likes this.
  10. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

I forgot to mention that I identify as a gay African American woman so I'll be checking out the hot white chicks too.