Concentration Camps in America???

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Sourdoughman, Apr 9, 2006.

1. LSUsupaFan

LSUsupaFan Founding Member

You have the right to be offended. You don't have the right to not be offended.

2. LSUDeek

LSUDeek All That She Wants...

It was a reply to martin's flippant post about concentration camps. not to anyone actually dyslexic in order to ridicule or make fun. you can get pissed if ya want though.

3. martin

martin Banned Forever

every dyslexic person is stupid.

4. Sourdoughman

Sourdoughman TigerFan of LSU and the Tigerman

http://www.sianews.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=1062

http://www.google.com/search?q=fema...ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&sourceid=ie7&rlz=1I7GGLL_en

http://www.theminorityreportblog.co...on_brown_declares_new_world_order_is_emerging

Bump again, there seems to be a lot of information about these Fema Camps.
    A lot of people think Bush was going to do this and it wouldn't have surprised me if heor anyone did it.
    Bill Clinton was asked about it and side stepped the question and Oliver North mentioned it during Iran Contra!

There are even locations all over the country, 800.
    I would hope that this was for the good of the people and not for any other purpose but call me paranoid and I hope that we can laugh about this one day when I'm old.
    Nazi Germany and Waco tells that this kind of stuff could happen again and history does seem to repeat itself.
    Has anyone ever seen any of these sites, are they accurate?

Maybe it has something to do with the progressive new world order?
    Honestly I no longer trust the government or either party, I don't trust them to do the right thing because they constantly do the wrong things!
    I want to think that this is all phony bologna and fantasy!
    They sure are keeping this stuff secret for some reason and that what scares me!
    If some who know knowledge or have seen these camps can say its false, thats what I'm hoping for!

5. stevescookin

stevescookin Certified Who Dat

"I know nothink"

[​IMG]

6. BAY0U BENGAL

BAY0U BENGAL I'm a Chinese Bandit

:hihi:What's the big deal about concentrating harder? Oohh wait, I get it now

7. Sourdoughman

http://www.columbiatribune.com/news/2009/mar/14/fusion-center-data-draws-fire-over-assertions/

Before you guys have a field day lets not forget that those who have supported Ron Paul and Bob Barr have been labeled potential terrorists.
    They try and explain towards the end of the article but I don't really buy their argument.
    It's like the argument that we don't really profile people but when we do!
    I do think our freedoms are being eroded over time, slowly but surely and no I don't blame it on one party either!

8. saltyone

saltyone So Mote It Be

Have you seen the youtube videos? Granted, some of the videos are just silly, but some are investigative and bring up some interesting questions.

Back in the 90's, we would go down to Wilmington, NC and take over the city for a week. It was always built up as training for something big overseas, but I never took it that way. As far as I'm concerned, we were practicing to declare martial law in an American city. The drills were extensive, involving thousands and thousands of Marines and soldiers.

Personally, I do not trust the government. I didn't trust them under Bush, and I sure as hell do not trust them under Osama...I mean Obama.

9. Sourdoughman

The thing is I would rather know and be suspect of this kind of stuff than be ignorant but with some responses here it makes you feel like a nut

10. saltyone

saltyone So Mote It Be

Most people are "ignorant", and are more than happy to stay that way.

1 person likes this.