concerns for lsu/duke?

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Kjunsausage, Mar 22, 2006.

1. Kjunsausage

Kjunsausage Founding Member

i think lsu can play with these guys but i didnt like the way they quit in the last florida game when florida went up by 7 with a few minutes on the clock. they gave up and duke can put up numbers quickly i hope they dont just quit if they find themselves with a double digit hole to come out of.
    another concern is coach k vs. brady. say what you want but this will be the biggest mismatch on the floor not the players.

2. blindside517

blindside517 Founding Member

The key to me is to get williams and McRoberts in foul trouble....those are the only big guys they have pretty much....

3. col reb

col reb Founding Member

I would think that in the Fla. game there could have been a "natural" tendency whether acknowledged or subliminal, to fall into the "we have more to lose than to gain here" attitude. Injury, fatigue, etc. If you are a D1 bb player and in the sweet sixteen, anything other than absolute effort is unacceptable. Do you agree?

4. LSU Rubi

LSU Rubi Founding Member

Totally agree. These players have never been here before and they will be playing with all of their hearts. They also need to keep their emotions under control and not let that get the best of them. They need to play as a team and kick some dookie a**!!!!!!

5. TigerSnarl

TigerSnarl Air Conditioned Gypsy

Concerns??
    Hard to think of any but I guess I hope our fans don't rush the floor after we beat Duke and prompt another round of 'fan safety' hand wringing from the media. I mean beating the number one team in the nation who are coached by one of the best ever and advancing to the Elite Eight is not that big of a deal.

6. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

We'll have Temple on Coach K. Brady can hold his own in the paint. I don't see Coach K scoring on us.