Confidence of the Board

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by LSU_4_LIFE, Oct 19, 2010.

1. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

Signature material for Fish or SabanFan.

2. diamondheadtiger

diamondheadtiger Founding Member

I do bro. Chief won't be a chief if he can't stop the one man gang.

3. TigerCliff

TigerCliff Veteran Member

I expect to see Lee get about 240 yards of passing with around 180 on the ground.

Our D will slow down Cam but I expect to see at least one amazing Cam play. I give Auburn 17 to 24 points.

LSU - 34

UA - 17

4. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

He doesn't even have to be stopped. Just make Newton average and Auburn becomes an average team.

5. TigerCliff

TigerCliff Veteran Member

good point Red

I watched a replay of the Arky game and it was amazing to watch Arky over and over again fall for the deep routes and Cam makes one move and picks up 20 yards.

6. BAY0U BENGAL

BAY0U BENGAL I'm a Chinese Bandit

This.

7. LEGACY TIGER

LEGACY TIGER Defy Yourself

Hopefully there is a certain someone that has this same opinion, because it is spot on. Make Cam just average, keep the ball out of his hands, don't give away pts with TO's, and have Lee guide this team to just enough pts to pull it off. :geaux: :LSU231: :tigereye:

8. onceanlsufan

onceanlsufan Founding Member

I'm confident because I think Auburn is the most overrated team and LSU is the most underrated team.

Stack it up.
    Auburn has Cam Newton. ... and the Refs ... that's about it.

LSU has a great Defense, some great running backs, a decent O line, A good pass game when Lee is running the show ... and most of all, our team has the heart to win.

LSU has been dogged and dogged and dogged again in the media. People pretend an offense that put up 30+ points a game in the last two games is non existent ... and it is of note, the points against McNeese were ground points, not air points, whereas the points against FL were air points, proving we've got both at our disposal.

I really think AU is going into this game thinking they can't lose. I mean . .they are the media darlings .. they have Cam Newton .. how can anyone beat them with Cam Newton. I think we will show them .. and I would not be suprised if it is by a larger than 3 point margin.

9. $TigerFan$

$TigerFan$ Father of CajinKid

O.K. in one sentence, I'm with him.....except the Auburn being really good part.:geaux: