Confidence on the rise at AU...

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by diamondheadtiger, Mar 17, 2004.

1. diamondheadtiger

diamondheadtiger Founding Member

Hey Morgan, how's my favorite villian doing over there?

You are exactly right once again. I don't know if you would call it ammo. How you say it, that would be a tad much.
    I have never seen someone get as irate as caddy does over an internet message board. WOW! :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
    He is so worried I will post some of the negative LSU threads he starts on his forum, he starts callin me names. Anyway your post here is correct.

2. AUMorgan21

AUMorgan21 Founding Member

Oh this little Villian gal is having a great week, we get A-Day and our AD to resign all in one week. :)

Maybe ammo was a bit much, I should have said, fuel for your fires. That one probably describes it better. And you know me, I aim to be correct. ;)

WAR DAMN EAGLE!!

3. diamondheadtiger

Glad to hear you are happy about all the new changes taken place at AU as of recent. Change is good for the mind sometimes.
    Yeah, I know you always aim to be correct, that's why you are my favorite villian.
    I kind a like fuel for the fires a little better than ammo.

4. tigrman

tigrman Founding Member

I, personnaly didn't find the first (or last) part of that thread offending. The corndog thing was just rediculous and the "Auburn by 10" thing was just a guy prediciting a W for his team. The second (or first) part of it was cool. I enjoyed reading it. Thanks.

5. diamondheadtiger

You got it tigrman. Will keep you informed.

Even the Auburn folks think he's ridiculous. He flashes from board to board to board. Dufus, BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
    His own people are jumpin his A$$!

weaglejohn
    (3/18/04 12:00:33 am )

Why?
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Do people like cadillacattack keep repeating the same tired questions over and over and over and over again? Why do they complain about AU dirty laundry in public but continue to dump AU's dirty laundry on public message boards? When, oh when will this dead horse finally be beaten enough?