Congrat from an AU fan

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by cadillacattack, Oct 21, 2007.

1. cadillacattack

cadillacattack Illegitimi non carborundum est

Hey guys, congratulations on a big win at home. I was proud of our team for giving y'all a good game, but the best team clearly won. Auburn is an extremely young team and just didn't have the experience to carry the load down the stretch. We'll learn from this and get better, but in the meantime, win-out and represent the West with class.

Good luck the rest of the way. :thumb:

[​IMG]

2 people like this.
  2. Swerved

Swerved It appears my hypocrisy knows no bounds.

Thanks cadillac, yet again another awesome battle between these 2 teams..

3. cadillacattack

yes, i agree totally. Not only was it an entertaining game, it added further fuel to the argument that the LSU-AU rivalry is rapidly becoming one of the best and most intense in the conference. If it keeps going like this, it may soom eclipse some of the more traditional rivalries for both teams.

4. TitanTiger (AU)

TitanTiger (AU) Founding Member

I'll piggyback on this. You guys made the plays at the end. I do wish we could get through one of these games without questionable calls by the refs (I mean the ones we won also) because it casts a shadow on an otherwise amazing, hard-fought game. But you made adjustments on offense and got rolling. One play here or there could have done it for us but it didn't happen.

Go ahead and win out. Beat the s**t out of Bama and climb back into the BCS picture for the SEC. Congrats.

5. Sourdoughman

Sourdoughman TigerFan of LSU and the Tigerman

Wow, some classy AU fans!:shock:
    Its really nice having you guys around.:thumb:
    I enjoy reading your posts, Deceks also!

Great game but I just wish the officiating would've been as good as the game!

6. ccgw

ccgw luv'em Tigers

Wow, I mean , the picture...::shock:

Nah, just kidding. Thanks for the gracious post. You are all class:thumb:

7. cadillacattack

yep, as officiating goes in the SEC, this one was pretty bad .... and that's saying a lot. :nope:

8. houtiger

houtiger Founding Member

Enjoyed the picture, and the post. I enjoyed the game last night, you guys have plenty to be proud of. This should be our year. We brought back 8 on defense from a very good D last year, and we had holes in the passing game from last year, but we thought we could fill them. Next year won't be our year, too many losses and we'll be young.

I hope we both beat Bama!!!

9. edyel

edyel edyel

Thanks but I STILL don't like AU or their cheap shot players! And before ANYBODY tries to admonish me on this response,I am a paying member and this is still an LSU board! GEAUX TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:champs: :champs: :geauxtige :geauxtige :geauxtige :geauxtige :geauxtige :geauxtige :geauxtige