Congrats all in the Tiger nation

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by ufgatorz1, Oct 8, 2007.

1. sugarlsu

sugarlsu Founding Member

Hi and thanks for the great post. I have a question. After reading your board, it seems as though you guys had a "gator bait" chant before we had our "tigah bait" chant. (of course this is the gator board opinion, I have no idea who did it first). But what I want to ask is if you guys had it first, why do the people who come to Tiger Stadium and get mildly heckled with "Tigah bait" make such a big deal out of it. I would find it humorous if someone yelled like that at me if I was on an opponents turf. (I mean if they yelled something like "Gator Bait" and not "go to ____, and die").

2. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

They did. Late 50's, early 60's.

3. NELA_Tigerfan

NELA_Tigerfan When's kickoff?

Thats a stand up post. :thumb:Your Gators played one hell of a game and are still one of the few teams that are head and shoulders better than the others (regardless of polls). Thanks for the kind words and do hang around.
    Oh, and uh, hurry up and send Tebow to the NFL!:D

4. CajunPunk

CajunPunk TF's Resident Realist

Hey, there's no 'I' in team. :hihi:

2 people like this.
  5. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

Hey, at least he spelled it right. :hihi:

1 person likes this.
  6. hpmcdaniel

hpmcdaniel Founding Member

Thanks for the great post! I rooted for yall in last years BCS game! Glad that an SEC team could win.
    :crystal: :geauxtige

1 person likes this.
  7. tigerdro

tigerdro GEAUX TIGERS!

thanks for the props! but i have throw some right back at ya! the gators are one tough football team!! i, like many have already said, really hope we don't see you guys on the other side of the line anytime soon. and Tebow, well, he completely lived up to the hype - a very athletic young man. both teams fought hard, but in the end, the tigers and jacob hester triumphed. good luck the rest of the year. hope we don't see you at the SECCG! ;)

8. houtiger

houtiger Founding Member

ufgatorz1,

Great first post, very classy! I agree with what you wrote. I thought the game was an instant classic. Tebow is a warrior, and so is Hester and Steltz for our team. There was some heavy hitting out there Sat. night.

I think Fla. has great talent, and could win another BCS title within the next two years. I thought we had a slight edge this year on defense, we are where you guys were last year, having only lost 3 from last years defense.

After seeing what you guys have, I'd rather play anyone else in the east in Atlanta, provided we take care of business against, Ken., Auburn, Bama, Ole Miss and Arky.

Come back and visit anytime!

Good luck to you guys the rest of the way, (unless we meet in Atlanta).

9. StaceyO

StaceyO Football Turns Me On

Ditto on that being a great post. We do hope you stick around. We don't have a Florida fan "regular."

10. HatcherTiger

HatcherTiger Freedom Isn't Free

There ain't no "we" either. J/k