Congrats all in the Tiger nation

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by ufgatorz1, Oct 8, 2007.

1. ufgatorz1

ufgatorz1 Registered Gator

Thanks for the welcome to the boards. I am on our boards most of the time but I stop by here and there. Maybe things will work out where we meet again in Atlanta. I am as hardcore a Gator fan as you will find and it does not make the loss any easier to take but you have to appreciate when two top teams put it all on the field like this past Saturday and settle it on the field. Again best of luck from here on out. Carry the SEC banner proud.

1 person likes this.
  2. kcal

kcal Founding Member

dittos :thumb:

3. Darth Gator

Darth Gator Freshman

Allow me to add my congrats! Let me say that I spent most of the week before the game on this board and was welcomed by the LSU fans. We had great discussions and analysis before and after the game. Stick around! I certainly plan to....(now if I could just figure out how to get my own picture up there instead of the generic avatar)

Go Gators! Go SEC! Geaux Tigers - Beat UK!!! (I cant stand the MILDcats!)

---Darth Gator

4. diamondheadtiger

diamondheadtiger Founding Member

What about a linky to some of your notorious Babe threads? :)

5. RHans405

RHans405 Let's Roll

Thank you Gators, for your posts. The SEC is the league that dominates at present. I route for LSU first then the SEC second and was quite proud when you guys destroyed Ohio State. If we meet in the SECCG, the BCS nat'l championship game will not match it.