congrats bengals

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by SouthSportMedia, Nov 15, 2003.

1. SouthSportMedia

SouthSportMedia Freshman

Yes this is your old friend THECrimsonTide. Your forum moderator booted me under my old name but as I said, I WOULD be back win or lose. I have little to say other than good luck running the table which I still dont think you can do. If you do, I will again come back and give you the proper kudos. I think you can beat Ole Miss and Ark both but Georgia will probably be your opponent in Atlanta and beating them twice in a year wont be an easy task. I am quite sure you cant hang with Oklahoma but by the looks of USC you wont get the chance this year anyway. I will leave you by saying this...A shot at a national title next year looks really good for you guys but you must remember not to slip up along the way. You cant allow ANY team to beat you during the season and the road is long and hard. Georgia (11-1) blew it last year by letting a lesser FL team beat them and while Ohio State and Miami played for all the marbles, Georgia had to settle for an 8-4 FSU team in a meaningless bowl. Good luck and remember...our sanctions soon end and our scholarships will be back to par in 2005 so take advantage of that while you can because as you know....we OWN you. Geaux Tigers and Roll Tide

2. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

2 words. F*ck you.

3. Golden Tiger

Golden Tiger Founding Member

"our sanctions soon end and our scholarships will be back to par in 2005 so take advantage of that while you can because as you know....we OWN you. "

Yeah, way to show us what it is like to be owned......
    DOMINATION, thats all you need to know idiot. You have got to be
    the only dumb ass to come to our board and say you own us after
    the ass kicking your team got tonight......RTR...lol

4. SouthSportMedia

SouthSportMedia Freshman

saban has class. sabanfan has none

5. Golden Tiger

You have talked crap all week and then after a loss you are still at it.........Go live in your history.

6. dallastigers

dallastigers Founding Member

Will you please just keep one coach a year!

Thanks in advance!

7. Jean Lafitte

Jean Lafitte The Old Guard

HEY CRIMSON TIDE POSER!

Why should we listen to a word that you have to say?

It is just misbegotten drivel . . . mere ramblings of a delusional son of a dirty jackal.

You couldn't have been more wrong about the game tonight. You're team got punked and dominated worse tonight than at any point in this season.

And you thought you would win? Get the hell out of here . . .

you are a drunken fool, and you disgust me.

The Tide has turned and you will NEVER again dominate the SEC or LSU like you did decades ago.

Now go suck a gym sock.

PS We are going to beat you worse next year.

:geaux:

:lsug:

8. SouthSportMedia

SouthSportMedia Freshman

and neither does "goldenshowers". hey, at least i came back like i said i would. win or lose. i gave congrats to your team and spoke the truth. the records speak for themselves. i took this whipping like a man. just like some of you took last years whipping. anyway, good luck with the SEC title and in all honesty i believe you guys have as good a shot next year as anyone in the nation. Roll Tide

9. Golden Tiger

wake up
    I have been reading messages on this forum for the past hour and have to say this. The members of this forum have given no reasons why they can beat Alabama. Some of the posts from a few Alabama fans are unwarranted but they speak a lot of truth when they mention your high school schedule. You beat up on 6 very bad teams but when faced with playing a good team your stats arent so good. Look it up. Florida beat you and Georgia stopped you and Alabama is as good as either. Trust me. Your top 3 running backs stats dont total the stats of Alabamas leading SEC rusher Williams and Mauck is certainly no better than Croyle. I see you as average and like it or not Alabama is going to beat you saturday night. I wish I was in Baton Rouge because I would take any and all bets. Read Alabamas game stats vs good teams and read LSUs games stats vs good teams and you will see parity. Beating the 6 girls teams you beat so far means nothing. Alabama is going to run and throw the ball at will and there will be nothing you can do about it other than take your whipping. You might score a couple of TDs and you will kick a few field goals but Alabama is going to beat you by 10 points. Maybe more. We in Tuscaloosa welcome you with open arms and will treat you fans with respect but on the field you will be facing your toughest opponent yet. Wake up and smell the blood because it will be your blood on the crimson tusks as we break your hearts.

Read your own words and choke, don't come here now with your
    tail between your legs and say who has class.........

10. Golden Tiger

"THECrimsonTide
    "mamacalled"theBear

RTdiefran is a simpleton. How dare you come here posing as a Bama fan when you are clearly an awbie. You should go back to Opelika and brush your tooth, comb your mullet, kiss your sister, polish your 77 Trans-Am, then come back here and apologize to these fine people and to me. You are clearly no Bama fan because in Alabama we just dont grow panseys as big as you. Bama-33 LSwho-20 Roll Tide"

Just another fine example of YOUR class.......Must suck to be you right now......lol