congrats bengals

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by SouthSportMedia, Nov 15, 2003.

1. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

Sorry. I was drinking. I meant to say FUCK you.

2. Golden Tiger

Golden Tiger Founding Member

LOL....Sabanfan.......
    I thought thats what you were trying to say.....

3. Jean Lafitte

Jean Lafitte The Old Guard

This guy is a piece of work.

This big mouth loser probably didn't lay one dollar down to bet on the game.

Talking about blood . . . he'd probably faint like a little girl if he ever caught the sight of blood.

Go back to your hole, Loser!! Your powers of football prognostication suck as badly as Alabama's ability to move the football against the LSU defense.

:geaux:

:lsug:

4. SouthSportMedia

SouthSportMedia Freshman

I really wish I could figure out exactly what the hell is wrong with you people. The LSU fans at the game tonight were nothing like you. They were gracious and I have nothing but nice things to say about them. Of course I thought we could beat you tonight. I thought the same thing about every team we played this year You guys swore I wouldnt come in here and take my medicine if we lost yet here I am and all you can post is BS. Well, I am the ultimate BS artist and you can NOT hang with me so deal with it. I am quite sure your mod will boot me again and that is ok but let me ask you this....WHY boot me? You beat us good, I gave you the proper kudos for it, and wished you well with the SEC title. What more do you want.....a BJ? Well, sorry guys because I aint built for that. I run a cool sports publication and we keep records of fans and forums. To be booted for being a passionate fan is a farce. Booting people should be limited to idiots who curse and post dribble. I post legit opinions and am a Bama fan and alumni of the class of 77". I bleed crimson. I am crimson born, crimson bred and when I die I will be crimson dead. But in all reality we took one on the chin tonight and we will be back. Bet on it. We ALWAYS come back. Roll Tide

5. Golden Tiger

To be booted for being a passionate fan is a farce. Booting people should be limited to idiots who curse and post dribble. I post legit opinions

Are you really this stupid, do you forget what you posted? We have supplied you with your own quotes but you still continue....
    WOW.

6. SabanFan

Go away little man. We dispatched your team and we have other fish to fry. We don't care what you think. We don't care that you love your team. We don't care what you think about our chances in the SECCG. In short, you are old news. Go to the Auburn board. Give them hell because I am firmly convinced Bama is going to tear them a new a$$hole. Auburn is a very bad team. All this talent they are supposed to have is bogus. Enjoy the whuppin you are going to put on them but quit bothering us. OK?

7. Golden Tiger

What Sabanfan said......times two!!!!!!

8. SouthSportMedia

SouthSportMedia Freshman

You guys post some of the most pathetic sh!t I have EVER seen in any forum. Here are the examples. lolololol. "I play for the name on my helmet, not the name on the back of my jersey". Bear Bryant said that 30 years ago but only in these words..."I dont want my boys to have their names on their jersey because they play for the Crimson Tide, not their daddys". He never allowed names on jerseys. Get it? and...."it doesnt matter how you die, it matters how you live" Billy Graham said that and I have no clue what he has to do with LSU. and..."Auburn tried to ride to the top on the back of these big red elephants but as usual they ended up inside the elephants" and...Dont you EVER call me out, I play for the Crimson Tide" Cornelius Bennett....and...."Playing hurt doesnt bother me at all, the only pain I have time for is the pain I am going to put on Baltimores defense". Joe Namath. Get real guys....no, get original. Think up some of your own slogans and stop borrowing from OUR traditions. ANYONE can get online, grab Alabama/Auburn jokes or old Bear Bryant slogans and quotes, change them around a little, and call them their own. Yes, you guys won tonight but Saban and his team wouldnt be happy with you losers. Roll Tide

9. SouthSportMedia

SouthSportMedia Freshman

Oh yeah, one more thing. Watch for my movie "Fingers" out in late 04. You will love it.....and then you will know who I am and you can tell your friends you "know" me. Roll Tide

10. SabanFan

If Bama had won we'd have to kill this asshole.