Congrats on the 3-peat Tigers!

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by DownOnTheBayou, May 31, 2010.

1. DownOnTheBayou

DownOnTheBayou Say My Name!

This was probably the most impressive SEC Championship victory in recent memory. The last month and a half the Tiger baseball team was completely lost. Their confidence was completely shattered. Yet the Tigers completely turn it around this past weekend and win the SEC Championship!

That shows the character this team has. I don't know of many, if any, other teams could've pulled this off. So my hat's off to the players and coaching staff for not giving up on the season when most would have.

1 person likes this.
  2. lsufaninmiss

lsufaninmiss GEAUX TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations Tigers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. geauxtigs

geauxtigs Tigers Forever

:geaux: I with ya all the way. Great win for the Tigers!:thumb: With the way the pitching & hitting came together during the tournament, the team looks to have their "swagger" back and are peaking just in time for the regional no matter where they have to go. Great seeing Edwards and Katz contributing in big ways alongside the veterans. That's what it takes to win championships. Hoping the roll continues all the way to Omaha! :LSU231:

4. LSUTigerDad

LSUTigerDad 2009 Pick Em Champ

:thumb:to coach who somehow got these guys from the outhouse to the penthouse remarkably quick. Hell of a coaching job.

5. RHans405

RHans405 Let's Roll

This year we trounced right through the tourney, our closest game being the final. Last year in our National championship year, we lost the first game to Vandy and had to come out of the loser bracket. So, this years tourney win is impressive though who can forget the spectacular pitching performances we had last year in the tourney in that losers bracket. Hoover is built for our pitching.

6. lsudolemite

lsudolemite CodeJockey Extraordinaire

Amen to that. What a tremendous turnaround.

7. JayB

JayB Never Forget 31

arkansas did it last season and made it to the world series, hopefully we can do the same. doubtful because of our regional, but one can hope. :geaux: