Congrats to Alabama again....

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by BayouBengal014, Jan 8, 2013.

1. gynojunkie

gynojunkie "Pooties R Us"

Someone always comes out to state that "so-and-so (college) team could beat an NFL team. It is inevitable. I would pay--dearly--to watch the gumps line up for 60 minutes against the worst-ranked NFL team. I'd bring my raincoat & umbrella--no matter where my seats were--to guard against the Rain of Blood & Guts, Eyeballs & Limbs that the NFL would wring out of Bama! Think "disassemble."

Every single top tier college athlete, after enduring an NFL training camp, says pretty much the same damn thing:

"Well, you know, I was surprised at the speed of the game--it is so much faster than college ball."

Who's surprised? This is just "boys to men," meaning that even an RB like Lacy is still growing into his full physical/athletic form. Put these guys in their mid-20's and they all become the GLADIATORS who's potential we can already glimpse.

But someone always tries to speed up that process--said process cannot be rushed--wait for it--it always shows up.

GiantDuckFan, b_leblanc and KyleK like this.
  2. TIGRIS PANTHERA

TIGRIS PANTHERA Veteran Member

Fuck that noise.

3. wjray

wjray .-.. ..- -.- .

I usually don't reply to posts just to say I liked them, but yeeeeeeeeeeeeeppppppp!!!!!

Even taking arguably the worst NFL team from this year -- the 2-14 KC Chiefs, who have the first pick in the upcoming draft -- and glancing at their roster they have players from the current SEC with nearly 70 years combined NFL experience. And that's not counting the players from other schools like USuCk, Notre Dame, Michigan, Texas, The U, Kansas State, Florida State, the list goes on.

Like the old saying goes, "Age and treachery will overcome youth and exubrance every time."

gynojunkie likes this.
  4. Robidoux87

Robidoux87 You call that a double?

Half of Alabama's starters will be drafted. Some of those men will start in the NFL.

An NFL team, by definition, starts an NFL starter at every position.

The famous hypothetical game of worst NFL team vs. best CFB team would be 85-0 and would require several ambulances to cart off college players.

gynojunkie likes this.
  5. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

Congrats Alabama on being the largest group of hated douchebags on the planet with your fearless douchebag leader and king of everything douche. May you drop this trophy as well, all get mouth herpes, and have Barack Obama and Michelle crop dust you with nasty silent cabbage farts when you visit the White House. Oh and eat shit.

StaceyO, GregLSU, furduknfish and 2 others like this.
  6. b_leblanc

b_leblanc That's just my game...

Lol

7. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

Keeping your emotions bottled up is bad for you; let it out.

8. Pennsylvania

Pennsylvania Go easy on me

That douchebag sure can coach 'em up!

COTiger likes this.
  9. COTiger

COTiger 2010 Bowl Pick 'Em Champ

You think. :)

Another crystal football for the SEC. If it couldn't be us, I'm not going to suffer a nervous breakdown because it was Bama. It's the truth when the pundits say they have the best coach in college football.

10. MLUTiger

MLUTiger Secular Humanist

Saban is so awesome he's 4-3 versus the big goofus that replaced him.
    I don't think that ND has won any bowl game in over a decade.