Congrats to Auburn

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by LSU4Life, Oct 26, 2002.

1. LSU4Life

LSU4Life Founding Member

Just want to say congrats on a very well played game. Y'all came out like gangbusters and never looked back.

2. chuck

chuck Founding Member

thanks

class post. things just weren't bouncing LSU's way. I hope Auburn folks have enough class to not come over here and make idiots of themselves.

Good luck next week.

3. LSUfan

LSUfan Founding Member

I was surprised. Auburn showed up and had a great game plan. I know I doubted if Auburn could run on LSU and beat them. They really took it to us. I remember even posting that I didn't think Auburn was a threat (and someone came up and posted after me, sayig that they were).

I think LSU will rebound from this though. they have a week off and I bet Saban will have them ready to go.

4. AUMorgan21

AUMorgan21 Founding Member

Oh wow!

Ive never had so much fun at 11:30 in the morning in the rain in my entire life. If I have a voice tomorrow it will be a miracle. It was a great game, you just know when its gonna be a good game in Auburn, you can feel it in the air. Its fabulous, and for some reason we play better in the rain. Any how, those are my two cents on the game!

WAR EAGLE!!

5. SoLa in NoIll

SoLa in NoIll Founding Member

As much as I hate to admit it, I think we were outcoached today. Auburn had a good game plan to stop our run and put some pressure on Randall to force him into mistakes. They got some good bounces along the way, but that happens, especially when you're on the road. Moreover, the Auburn players executed very well on both sides of the ball. They punched us in the mouth, and we never responded. Their D did a great job, and both RBs were solid. Congrats to Auburn; we've got a fight on our hands (as usual) for the SEC West title.

6. Goodlifetiger

Goodlifetiger Founding Member

win..

Auburn played one hell of a game. Man it is going to be tough waiting through the bye week for our come back.

7. LSU4Life

LSU4Life Founding Member

Y'all noticed Auburn took a knee instead of punching it in for another TD at the end of the game? Very un-Tubberville like. Much class.

8. miketiger

miketiger Founding Member

Auburn had a great game plan. They stuffed the option, the quarterback draw, took away the toss sweep and the down and out rout. They let Randle try some long passes knowing he didn't have the arm. Once again Tuberville has out choached us. I thought we really missed Spears on the line. Maybe we can get some people well and win in Kentucky. Go Tigers

9. msully

msully Founding Member

who left

Did someone leave the team this week

10. msully

msully Founding Member

the football Gods

ALA the stat has had a great day in football today AUB destroyed LSU BAMA destroyed UT what a different look the champiomship game will have this year LSU has BAMA coming look out GEAUX TIGERS !!!! GEAUX TIGERS !!!! BAMA 34-14 :Look out Coach Phil msully said that did you hear