congrats to les and the team. 2010 sec west champs. 12-0?

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by TigerBait3, Nov 9, 2010.

1. TigerBait3

TigerBait3 Guest

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    :miles:

2. paducahmichael

paducahmichael Tiger Band Class of '73

3. lsu_mackey

lsu_mackey Agent Purple

Smoke em if you got em...we have to catch up with TB3

4. lsu_mackey

lsu_mackey Agent Purple

Unless Tb3 talking about this : [ame="http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=5786315"]Sources: Cam and Cecil Newton talked of pay-to-play plan with recruiters - ESPN@@AMEPARAM@@http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=5786486@@AMEPARAM@@5786486[/ame]

5. COramprat

COramprat Simma Da Na

If there are improprieties at Auburn it won't be addressed this year.

6. TigerBait3

TigerBait3 Guest

i figured somebody was watching sportscenter when they mentioned the allegations about cam and his dad.

i realize winning the west is going to be kind of difficult.

7. OkieTigerTK

OkieTigerTK Tornado Alley

and even if found to be true,and sanctions happen, the ncaa generally seems to vacate wins, not forfeit. so our record would still show a loss.

8. LEGACY TIGER

LEGACY TIGER Defy Yourself

Correct. As much as this is all still allegations and rumors, it is sort of scary how fast things seem to be heating up on this kid. I really hope for his sake none of this is true. The laptop, who cares and big deal. The cheating on tests, well that is just a matter of breaking the rules, but I don't think it has any bearing on anything. The pay for play in his recruiting, should it turn out to be true is going to wreck a whole bunch of people’s dreams.

If it is true then the kid and the school deserve anything and everything that might be coming their way. If it is all just a blown out of proportion story then someone has really got a phucked up mind. This crap, if false, could ruin this kids chance at the Heisman and the distractions could cause AU to stumble thru the rest of the season. The timing of all of this is the main reason I am suspicious as to the validity of it all.

Meyer has come out and stated that it is a ridiculous accusation to make the claim that he or anyone on his staff is behind leaking the information about Cam cheating. There are NCAA and college laws against this from happening to protect the privacy of these students.

All of that said, as the saying goes, "where there is smoke there is fire". I really hope for AU's sake and Cams that nothing comes out of this, and that he and AU can maintain their focus and not the let the distractions trip them up. Although I do hope that they lose to UGA this weekend, and maybe someone else, say Bama, down the road. I just don't want it to be because of distractions, but rather because they just got out played and out coached.

9. Uncle Milty

Uncle Milty Founding Member

Meyer has come out and stated that it is a ridiculous accusation to make the claim that he or anyone on his staff is behind leaking the information about Cam cheating. There are NCAA and college laws against this from happening to protect the privacy of these students.

Let's be clear about something. Look at that statement again. It is not a denial.

10. LEGACY TIGER

LEGACY TIGER Defy Yourself

Also correct. The article points out that it doesn't mean that someone on the UF administration hasn't been leaking out the info. Which would shed another angle to all of this, because then UF would be in hot water for breaking the privacy laws that are there to protect these kids.