congrats to les and the team. 2010 sec west champs. 12-0?

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by TigerBait3, Nov 9, 2010.

1. Jester

Jester Founding Member

People who think like this, and ridiculous statements of this sort, derived from some laissez-faire attitude, are the reason why the NFL and college sports today are chock full of rapists, thieves, drug-dealers, criminals, thugs, and essentially selfish moral degenerates and are quickly becoming a mirror of this generation of kids in America.

"Oh, well you can't really say he "raped" her, she was drunk."

"So what if he brought a gun to the club. Its not his fault it went off."

"Who cares if he was in the getaway car when his friends robbed the store, he couldn't possibly have known."

"Yeah, but it was only his 3rd DUI, and he was celebrating his team's big win. Besides, the coke wasn't his."

"Those three girls who said he sexually assaulted them are just trying to bring down someone famous cuz their jealous."

"He was just having a bad day. That 16 year old he jumped and kicked in the head causing a severe concussion probably just said something that set him off."

"They only have proof that he beat up his girlfriend once. That broken jaw and arm was never established to be his fault"

"Hey, the guy is a football player. He needs to keep a .45, two 9mm's and an AK-47 in his car."

"Noooo, they weren't robbing the McDonalds, they just asked for their change while holding a gun and the cashier misunderstood."

and finally

"Yeah, but he didn't know the stuff was stolen. He was just so surprised when the cops knocked on his door that he jumped and accidentally pushed it out the window!"

Too many excuses.......and the reason we have to put up with it is because we're the ones making the excuses for them. Well, I'm sorry. I don't think they deserve second and third and fourth chances. If they're scumbags and they prove it, F*#% 'em and move on.

2. LEGACY TIGER

LEGACY TIGER Defy Yourself

Especially when you quote it out of context and leave out everything else I said.:rolleye33: Just what the media does to sensationalize some stories. :rolleye33: If you read my entire post, it is a statement that relates to the relevance in comparison to the big issues Cam and AU are facing. The 2 points you quote are insignificant compared to what he is possibly guilty of.

3. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

Oh come on, that's a bit much isn't it? If you are some sort of Preacher, then I understand where you are coming from. And no one is saying that he shouldn't be punished if he is guilty, hell he is already being crushed in the media and on the boards. But to equate people saying that he is just a kid, to saying what is highlighted above is ridiculous.