Congrats . .

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by chuck, Nov 23, 2002.

1. chuck

chuck Founding Member

Good win tonight . .I think Randall looked decent running that spread offense. he made some nice passes and it really opens up so QB runs for him. Your game vs. Arky will be good.

Granted, you knocked us out of the SECCG, but all things being equal, the Auburn faithful are 99% thrilled with today's scoreboard.

WDE!

2. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

Too bad, Chuck

Before the LSU game got started, I grudgingly commented to a friend that Auburn looked like the best team in the SEC. Then Tommy Tubby came on and smirked that he would be watching the LSU game and I retreated to my I hate Auburn mode. It's a lot like the BCS. The team playing the best often has to suffer for early losses. I'll give credit where credit is due. Since Florida you guys have been pretty damn good. That's as far as I'll go.

3. Chipeace

Chipeace Country Roads Tiger

Well, Chuck, like I said on the Auburn board. Auburn showed up today. A championship is won over the entire 60 minutes of every game in the season. The best team will win the west. Hope it's LSU.

4. diehardLSUfan

diehardLSUfan Founding Member

As much as I disliked Auburn

I loved them today. I was so glad to see Bama fans get a big ole slice of humble pie. We have a lot of respectful Bama fans that come in here but when Fran started with his "we're the best team in the West" crap how could you NOT love him losing today. I noticed he gave Tommy T a hug (more than a handshake). WOW I bet it took every part of his soul to do that.

BRING ON THE PORK. It's not going to be easy at all, but will be as hard as our offense makes it. Tonight should have been an easy win for us, our defense stopped them early.

5. tigerb8

tigerb8 Founding Member

Speaking of Bama fans where are they tonight????

6. TexasTigers

TexasTigers Are You With Me ?

Yeh Chuck, I guess today was bitter sweet. Auburn has come on strong as of late, which is a change from seasons past. But I guess an Iron Bowl win will make any season that much better.

Congrats on your win. But I guess Tubbs, secured him a coaching spot for a few more years.