Congratulations Auburn!

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by LSUTiga, Dec 4, 2010.

1. Fishhead

Fishhead Founding Member

I just don't get it. I'm an LSU fan. Yeah, I'm proud LSU is in the SEC, but I'd just as soon Auburn NEVER win another game. I'm more concerned about what's good for LSU. Not what's good for the SEC.

2. COTiger

COTiger 2010 Bowl Pick 'Em Champ

On another board they are saying it was Danielson commenting on the fact that Florida was the only team to win 2 SEC championships in the last 5 years.

3. Richdog

Richdog 02 Cecilia alumni champs

We'll put them in their place next year in dallas.

4. FirstCoastTiger

FirstCoastTiger FirstCoastTiger

Yeah back-to-back beatdowns by the SEC will be nice to see for those PAC-10 Chumps. Will start the 2011 season off on a good note.

5. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

I would pull for AU if I thought they played by the rules. But, 'not finding any evidence' and 'innocent' are 2 different things. I think we all know $Cam or his family was paid, but the NCAA just couldn't prove it.

6. tigerflier

tigerflier Founding Member

SEC blood? You want to claim Auburn as you're own. I certainly don't. We need Auburn for nothing. Auburn is an embarassment to the SEC and an example of what is wrong in college football. This SEC pride thing is getting old. I care only for teams that do it right and hope Oregon routs "Cam the Arrogant" and the plainsmen are put to death. Whether or not a team from the SEC wins this year or not is only important to me if its initials are LSU.

1 person likes this.
  7. whodatnot

whodatnot I'm taking the day off

The hell with the cheaters. I hope the ducks knock #2 out the game. I also hope the ducks bring home the crystal. All this talk about keeping it in the SEC doesn't mean squat when it's tainted by cheaters. LSU opens the season next year and beats the ducks, then they get the SCAMless cheaters at home. Could be a special season. Quack, quack.

8. Nutriaitch

Nutriaitch Fear the Buoy

not my blood.

phuck auburn.
    never have rooted for them. never will root for them. they can rot in deepest darkest corners of hell.

9. msully

msully Founding Member

Time for a Change

I am tired of the SEC winning , aren't you ?? The SEC now has been exposed, it is not about how you play but how we pay

10. tigerpub

tigerpub Founding Member

I agree with this. What's more, if Auburn wins the MNC game, it will have a taint a mile high anyway. Hopefully, LSU can take it back next year cleanly.

Skru Cam and Auburn alike.

1 person likes this.