Congratulations, Tigers, from the Bluegrass!

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by 7Titles4UK, Jan 9, 2004.

1. 7Titles4UK

7Titles4UK Freshman

Just wanted to say congratulations to all the great Tiger fans out there on your national championship! rest assured you had a LOT of supporters here in Kentucky pulling for our SEC brethren.

I also wanted to say that i have been to almost every stadium in the sec (except arkansas, ole miss, and miss st.) and tiger stadium in baton rogue is by FAR the most enjoyable! the atmosphere you guy's create in tiger stadium is truly amazing and even gave ME, an opposing fan, chills.

Anyway, thanks for representing the SEC well and doing us all proud...now HOPEFULLY we can return the favor in college hoops this year!

p.s.-just dont pull off anymore of those 'bluegrass miracles'!

GO CATS!
    and
    GEAUX TIGERS!

2. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

Yeah maybe with 3 seconds left and down by 1 we can throw a long inbounds pass in and it get tipped by a kentucky defender right into a waiting LSU player's hand, to be layed up at the buzzer.

Of course this would have to be played at Kentucky to make it authentically reproduced.

Good luck.

3. 7Titles4UK

7Titles4UK Freshman

ok now, dont force me to bring up the 'mardi gras miracle'!

4. BostonBengal

BostonBengal Founding Member

As far as basketball is concerned, naturally outside of LSU, I like Kentucky on the hardwood.

I hope UK keeps on winning (except for when they play the Tigers of course) :)

5. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

Ouch....that one hurts

lol

6. 7Titles4UK

7Titles4UK Freshman

Re: Re: Congratulations, Tigers, from the Bluegrass!

thanks, bostonbengal. actually, ever since my trip to baton rogue in 1992 i have adopted LSU as my 2nd team..outside the CATS of course. i fell in love with the fans, the passion and the love of 'good times' down there.

we will do our best on the hardwood to bring another title to the sec, but it's going to be tough. i do NOT expect to go undefeated in the conference again this year.

7. 7Titles4UK

7Titles4UK Freshman

sorry, islstl....you guy's got us back for that one though. guess we're even now.