Congratulations TIGERS!!!

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by COramprat, Apr 1, 2006.

1. deebug

deebug Founding Member

ITA!!!:geauxtige :geauxtige :geauxtige

2. CajunPunk

CajunPunk TF's Resident Realist

Living over here in San Jose, Ca., I never get to see regional games of the LSU basketball team play. The only game I saw this season was the Duke game, and boy was it worth it. To shut down J.J. Reddick, reducing him to not much more than an embarassment, was totally awesome. And Big Baby rebounding his own freethrow was pretty tight too...

Tonight sucked, but I know that with the great year our team has had, I may get a chance to see the Tigers more than just once a season. Thanks, Tigers, and stay together! (just get rid of that little white guy. He wasn't that good in the Duke game either...)

Lookin' forward to next season... especially football season!

LSU!:lsup:LSU!:lsup:LSU!:lsup:GEAUX TIGERS!!!!LSU!:lsup:LSU!:lsup:LSU!:lsup:

3. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

Here's my thought on a silver lining: Remember D.Mitchell's comment at halftime of the Iona game? "I don't want to go out like this." I have to believe similar thoughts will be running through the heads of Davis and Thomas between now and the deadline to declare for the draft.

4. BostonBengal

BostonBengal Founding Member

That "little white guy" is a true freshman....he's not going anywhere.

5. sassylsufan2002

sassylsufan2002 Founding Member

I am extremely proud of this team and the coaching staff. They gave it everything they could and gave us, the fans, one hell of a ride! So looking forward to next year. Congrats to everyone!

6. tygertail

tygertail Founding Member

Props to the Tigers!!! They played a hell of a tournament and lost to a very good UCLA team. Hell, they beat the number one ranked team in the country this year, will take that every time/

GEAUX TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. Sourdoughman

Sourdoughman TigerFan of LSU and the Tigerman

Props to the Tigers, they had an excellent run this year and last.
    Here's to another next year!

This year was truely amazing to watch down the stretch.

8. TGer'nLHornLand

TGer'nLHornLand Founding Member

yes, great job tigers and staff!

A truly magical season in so many ways. The future is bright and the Tigers are here to stay on the national basketball map.

LSU! :bball: :champs: THE MAGIC IS BACK IN THE PMAC!!!

9. Dirt Dog

Dirt Dog Founding Member

What a great run this year was. [​IMG] I just hope we don't have to wait another 20 yrs to be back in the FF. LSU loses to the eventual champion (Indiana '81, Louisville '86), maybe UCLA just might win it all.

Not disappointed in that we lost, but a little in how they lost. Still this team over-achieved throughout the year. Need to improve the ball handling/outside shooting. Let's build upon this year and make another deep run next year! :thumb:

10. OkieTigerTK

OkieTigerTK Tornado Alley

I agree with Agent 99. Great banner, Brett.:thumb:

I was disappointed in the outcome of the game, but not in the team. Those kids played with a lot of heart all season and give us a run no one expected.

The team represented LSU and Louisiana well. And more importantly, they represented themselves well.