Congratulations TIGERS!!!

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by COramprat, Apr 1, 2006.

1. G_MAN113

G_MAN113 Founding Member

Don't hold your breath.

2. kcal

kcal Founding Member

dittos! thanks for a great year!:thumb:

3. scrappy

scrappy Founding Member

Considering all of the things that this team has overcome, this was a great season. They didn't have a true point guard, five of the 7 regular players were freshmen, they played a tough OOC schedule and they still came out of it champs of the SEC and Atlanta Regional Champions. People think I hate LSU but I watched every single game and I love College Basketball. This team played with a fire for the last month or so of the season. They had to play a handful of games without the top defensive player in country and they won all but one of those. This was a great run. I think that things will only get better with more threats from the perimeter coming in next year. I'd say that the LSU faithful had plenty to be proud of this season. :lsup:

4. LSUGradin99

LSUGradin99 I Bleedeth Purple 'N Gold

So, how do you feel about LSU? Do you love LSU? or just college basketball?

5. scrappy

scrappy Founding Member

I am a big supporter of LSU Basketball. I'm a supporter of John Brady and I'm a supporter of the program. I've been going to games for about 5 years now. I havent had the opportunity to go to every game up until about 3 years ago. I follow this team and I'm a supporter. I know people think that Im not a supporter b/c of some of the things I say, but as someone who goes to all the games and follows the team closely, I can say what I want. Just like you or anyone else can. I don't think it makes you a bad fan if you point out that there are negative things about a sports team.

6. LSUGradin99

Do you love LSU?

Do you like LSU?

Do you cheer for LSU?

I know what "supporter' means to you. It means you pay for tickets to get into the arena.

7. scrappy

scrappy Founding Member

8. scrappy

scrappy Founding Member

Here's the honest truth, I do not love LSU. I think that people should understand that because I am not from here. I am from Missouri. I love the KC Chiefs and I love the St.Louis Cardinals. I like LSU. I Cheer for them. I'm more partial to LSU basketball than football. That is mostly because im a bigger college bball fan that football fan. I hope they all win and do good. I go to football games on media passes so I can't cheer there. I hope they win though. I get in to basketball either with a ticket or student ticket. I sit with people and cheer and clap and go crazy when TT has a sick dunk or when DMitch drains a 3. So, to answer your question, I'm not a die hard and I that is understandable. I root for LSU and I hope they win. I have no other university that I have alligence to. Well, I like Mizzou basketball as well. As far as college football, I root for LSU but I don't have a team that I just live and die for. Does that answer your question?

9. LSUGradin99

That's all you needed to say right there, TIGER BAIT!

10. scrappy

scrappy Founding Member

Well you got me then.