Congratulations Tigers!

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by DawgieStyle, Sep 22, 2003.

1. DawgieStyle

DawgieStyle Freshman

We all got the game we wanted, a classic SEC Lumber match with two titans slugging it out for sixty minutes! If things go well, perhaps the Dawgs & Tigers can have a rematch in Atlanta this December.

Now we have the week off while you guys are the next stop on the "Farewell Jackie" tour lol! Since we both have many toughies remaining, best of luck in slapping the tigereagles and gates around, but beware of the Hogs of Nutt, they appear to be your toughest test left!

While naturally I wished a different outcome, there is never any shame in losing to a worthy, stout, determined foe. Best of fortune to LSU in gaining that trip to Atlanta!

2. diamondheadtiger

diamondheadtiger Founding Member

Nice Post!!! See you in the Ga. Dome!!!

3. bolobolo

bolobolo Founding Member

Heartfelt thanks. I must say I was extremely impressed with
    Georgia. Your defense is really fast and good. This game was two titans going at it from start to finish. Both teams dropped balls and made some mistakes but you have to credit two tough defenses and some hard hitting. I would not be at all suprised if you did not lose another game in your schedule.

Good luck the rest of the season!

:geaux:

4. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

Gawd, I hope we don't have to play Georgia again. Not in Atlanta.

5. titanrook

titanrook Freshman

Thanks for the class we knew Georgia had.Your team showed class as well as your fans.I would look foward to a rematch in the Ga. dome in the sec championship if we are able to get there.I think our team played as a team, even if they didnt play their best game.To go ahead and win that kind of game is the stuff champions are made of.Ofcourse Georgia having a great team had something to do with that also_On to Starkville!!!!!!!