Congratulations, Tigers!

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by SoonerLeigh, Dec 7, 2003.

1. SoonerLeigh

SoonerLeigh Founding Member

Just wanted to say congratulations! Great game last night, form what I got to see of it, which was more than I originally planned considering how our game went.

Seriously, it was total domination over Georgia, from everything I saw. Your defense is the real thing, and you deserve all the accolades. Again, congratulations to Nick Saban, his players, his staff, and to all of your fans.

2. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

We'd like nothing better than to give you a private showing in the Superdome.

3. SoonerLeigh

SoonerLeigh Founding Member

Who knows, maybe we will still be there, but that is something I have very mixed feelings about. However, if we do, I prefer to play LSU since you all had to play a conference championship game, too. Southern Cal didn't. I believe all the BCS conferences should be the same. Only the SEC and the Big XII penalize their own conferences by having these big moneymakers.

Again, congratulations. Your defense deserves all the accolades that will be coming your way. The press will have a field day courtesy of the Sooners now. But you live high, and you have to pay the piper. Number eight may have to wait a while. :shock:

4. mesquite tiger

mesquite tiger Diabolical Genius

Thanks Leigh!

5. Cat Squirrel

Cat Squirrel Founding Member

Thanks for your kind words....good luck to you and your team

6. TejasTiger

TejasTiger Founding Member

What the hell happened to you guys last night? I knew that Okla has had problems in recent season with mobile, running QBs but the Wildcats just ran the ball down your throat.

Very surprising, to say the least. I know we'll see you guys in the Superdome, but I'm so fed up with this USC crap I'd much rather get a piece of them Jan 4, all things being equal.

7. msully

msully Founding Member

SoonerLeigh

Thanks ! msully