Congress is suing the president.

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LaSalleAve, Jul 24, 2014.

1. MLUTiger

MLUTiger Secular Humanist

How is cutting out a billion dollars a bigger waste?

LSUDad likes this.
  2. gyver

gyver Rely on yourself not on others.

Not a waste. Looks like the rest of Barry's party is starting to tire of his shit also. If the dems will pull a billion and the repubs will pull 2 billion that will leave just enough for fuel to send them illegal aliens packing.

LSUDad likes this.
  3. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

You mean those children? Oh yeah i almost forgot they only count when they aren't born yet.

LSUMASTERMIND likes this.
  4. gyver

gyver Rely on yourself not on others.

image.jpg image.jpg
    The majority of those "children" are 16 and up. Gang members and hood rats. The ones under 16 aren't vaccinated and have diseases like TB, scabies, and lice. The TB they have are highly resistant to antibiotics. Personally I don't want them attending school with my kids. Not to mention the added burden on our already stressed welfare system. You should write that piece of shit that came up with this so called Dream Act and tell him to send them your way. He lives in the White House.

Last edited: Jul 26, 2014
  5. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Send the all out West. There's plenty of room at The Hotel California

gyver likes this.
  6. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

The English think the president would rather be playing golf than doing his duty.

From the article:
    Consider this: In recent days, a) Malaysia Airlines Flight 17 was shot down, apparently by Russian separatists in Ukraine, b) In the Gaza strip, the numbers killed continued to mount as Israelis and Palestinians exchange rocket fire, c) a huge influx of children fleeing Central American poverty and gang warfare swamped America’s southern border, creating a humanitarian crisis. And, oh yeah, d) Christians living in Mosul were given the choice to either convert to Islam or flee the area they have inhabited for nearly two thousand years.
    You know what else has happened during this time? a) Obama played many rounds of golf, b) he attended numerous fund-raisers, c) he dined on barbecue in Texas and burgers in Delaware, and d) he almost appeared on the comedian Jimmy Kimmel’s late-night television show in Hollywood."

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...Obama-has-already-checked-out-of-his-job.html

I think he never really checked in.

gyver and Bengal B like this.
  7. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Its nothing new. He was also attending a fund raiser in Chicago as the embassy in Benghazi was being attacked.

gyver likes this.
  8. MLUTiger

MLUTiger Secular Humanist

Say what you want, but at least Obama wasn't reading a children's book upside down when terrorists killed 3000 Americans in New York or attending a 10,000 a late fund raiser while New Orleanians were drowning after the government's shitty levee's broke.

Not that it matters. A President is supposed to raise funds for his party. If the only time they attended fund raisers was not during some crisis like the Russians killed innocents due to their own incompetence, Arabs killing Jews, Jews killing Arabs, or when illegals were attempting to enter America, then they'd never raise funds. To get mad at him for attending fund raisers is among the dumbest things to be mad at a President for, Democrat or Republican. There are so many more things that are actually important. Why pick something that a Republican President will be guilty for doing a few months into his Presidency?

The fact of the matter is that is the President is sitting in the War Room with the Chiefs assembled, Benghazi still happens. New Orleans' levees still break, The Twin Towers still fall. Jews still kill Arabs and Arabs still kill Jews. Russian separatists still shoot down an airliner and Putin still doesn't give a fuck. The current geographical location of the President has zero bearing on the outcome of these events.

It's just dumb...

LSUMASTERMIND and red55 like this.
  9. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

I'm shocked. Shocked I tell you. The very notion that a politician is campaigning in an election year! All the Republicans in Congress are still raising money of course. They get a pass.

Clearly Obama should declare war on Russia, invade Palestine, reoccupy Iraq, destroy Central America, execute the midget prisoners and cure cancer.

LSUMASTERMIND and Winston1 like this.
  10. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

Well Leghorn suh again you love to deflect when you have nothing. Rather than address the points of the article you raise false issues that weren't even noted by the author.

The whole point my friend is that rather than take a leadership position (WHICH DOES NOT MEAN THE IDIOTIC ACTIONS YOU MENTION ABOVE) he has been distant and offered nothing.

Finally Red this point wasn't made by a R and wasn't a political rant... so try again sport...I'm sure you can do better.

gyver likes this.