Conservative Radio TV does not make psychos kill

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by SabanFan, Jan 10, 2011.

1. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

If they did Nancy Pelosi would be worm food.

2. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

A loooooooooong time ago I might add.

3. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

Sarah Palin puts democrats right in sniperscope crosshairs, so that kooks can't possibly miss the point.

[​IMG]

4. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

Look, I am no Sarah Palin fan, I think she is borderline retarded, and should probably just stick to doing what she does best and this is being a baby factory.

However It's wrong to say that she is to blame for this. Could she choose her words, and her actions a little better?? Probably, but let's not forget this was a random act of violence by a nut job.

5. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

I don't blame her for this, I blame the kooks.

The problem is that people like Palin, Limbaugh, Beck incite their audience, within which lie kooks. The rhetoric needs to be toned down a bit.

6. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

A kook once shot Ronald Reagan because he thought it would impress Jodie Foster. Sometimes kooks are just kooks, no prodding needed. That said, yes, a little more civility in the discussion would be nice.

7. martin

martin Banned Forever

no it doesnt. they bear exactly 0% of the blame and should do whatever they want.

8. martin

martin Banned Forever

you can find civil discussion if you look for it.

9. Swerved

Swerved It appears my hypocrisy knows no bounds.

Oh, you mean like when Barry said "Get in your neighbors' faces and confront them".. or "if they bring a knife, we'll bring a gun..".. or how he was pleading with people to be tolerant and not judge the killer at Ft. Hood.. Yet it's ok to say the right caused this tragedy?? How convenient.

The guy was an evil loony bastard. There's nothing more to it than that. It was a terrible thing that happened, and if you look throughout history it's not unheard of. That doesn't make it justified, nor does it make it the "right's" fault.

1 person likes this.
  10. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

I think the right and left should realize that there are alot of lunatics out there, who feel that they aren't being represented, or are afraid their way of life is changing, and I think you may see more of it if Obama loses in 2 years. People in politics, and in the public eye should be a little more careful of the way they say things and portray things.

That being said, I still don't believe this is Palin's fault, but I bet behind closed doors she didn't grieve much. Hell first thing she did was immediately take down those cross hairs from her website. I mean, if you aren't guilty (which I don't think she is) don't act guilty. Leave the cross hairs up there, even that goes against everything I said earlier.