Conservative Radio TV does not make psychos kill

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by SabanFan, Jan 10, 2011.

1. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

hahaha, uncle fester, that's pretty good. he does look like uncle fester. I never said what Palin did was criminal, in fact, I don't blame her for any of this at all. I stand by my comments though about it being irresponsible. If I had a platform, and I was trying to push legalization of marijuana, and some had the opinion that my comments towards the issue were irresponsible, that is their right. It's just that, an opinion.

2. Swerved

Swerved It appears my hypocrisy knows no bounds.

Right... Like I said, you wouldn't watch what you say because you think people are entitled to their opinions of you, and their opinion is nothing more than that. If that's what you truly think, there would be no reason to mind your comments, now would there?

I can't believe nobody made the Uncle Fester comparison before. The first time I saw his picture it's the first thing I thought of... Well, a mix between Fester and the dude that played Arnie in Christine.

3. martin

martin Banned Forever

and yet you will not explain what exactly her responsibilities are, in terms of how she must manage her rhetoric in order to calm the crazies, according to you. this is such a stupid opinion that it kinda blows my mind.

4. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

I did explain myself numerous times. you see it differently than I do. You think, and alot of people on here think my opinion is stupid, I think yours is, we are at an impasse. sorry dude.

5. LSUsupaFan

LSUsupaFan Founding Member

You have not put it in small enough words for me either. How can she be irresponsible for something in which she has no responsibility?

6. martin

martin Banned Forever

martin and lasalle may be at an impasse, but martin and sanity/reality are in total agreement.

i partially blame myself for not being able to convince you. but mostly i blame you for knowing for certain i am right and not admitting it.

7. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

no, not your opinion, although it does have to come from somewhere? Just sayin...

8. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Sort of like a supernova