Cool narrative, bro

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by lsudolemite, Oct 25, 2016.

1. lsudolemite

lsudolemite CodeJockey Extraordinaire

2. lsu-i-like

lsu-i-like Playoff advocate

The only embarrassing thing is Alleva didn't talk more shit publically; it was a joke.

Cajun Sensation likes this.
  3. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

This "Florida was ducking LSU" crap was fine when it was message board fodder. Now its coming out that influential people at LSU believed that was the case? UF is going to come into this game with a chip on its shoulder the size of Mt. Rushmore. I can't imagine more enflaming bulletin board material.

4. lsu-i-like

lsu-i-like Playoff advocate

Florida was ducking the game. Every other game was played. It was idiotic to not move it Tuesday of that week because of the nature of a hurricane. It is nice that UF didn't get totally fucked in the deal, but the entire cluster started with UF's obstinance.

Cajun Sensation and fanatic like this.
  5. CajunlostinCali

CajunlostinCali Booger Eatin Moron

I didn't think anybody read USA Today. Just the same, they will now. I guess Alleva is about as dumb as they come for an executive... at anything, but to feed the gators any excuse to look good in all this is pretty reckless. Not that I give half a fuck what any gator thinks of us, but if something like this helps Alleva become the next one packing, then pack your trash. I mean,
    17, 000 fire miles threads finally worked, time for 17, 001 to get Alleva to follow. Might as well start here.

StaceyO and fanatic like this.
  6. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Exactly, Florida wanted no part of this game and will regret playing it later than they should have. There is NO reason we should run from this. Screw bulletin boards

7. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

Agree. It is what it is. Line em up.

8. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Except for TF

9. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

We aren't a bulletin board, we are THE board. I'm going to figure out a way that we were involved in the demise of Les for the sole purpose of driving taint completely insane. I know many of you think he already is but he isn't. Close, myself @tirk and @islstl are in his head. It won't be long until it explodes.

10. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

They neglect to mention that LSU had to give up a home game just to get a home game, that's a push and Florida gets an extra home next year all while losing a home game this year. So both teams lost a home game.