Cops have gotten out of hand..

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LaSalleAve, Mar 19, 2015.

1. mobius481

mobius481 Registered Member

I believe it. Happened to me once in Baytown, TX. I got pulled over for not signaling during a lane change and the guy quickly let me go with no ticket. Then, on my way home two days later, a cop was on the side of the interstate as I passed him. He must have driven 120 to catch up to me with no lights on, pulled up along side me and glared at me. I gave him the old "what the fuck?" look and he backed off and exited. I assume they had a description of someone in my make model and color and were pulling over anyone who looked like that. It was very weird.

2. mobius481

mobius481 Registered Member

I don't think he was blaming the victim but, even though you don't agree with it, you do know my bull and horn theory with respect to cops. The fact is, while the guy was murdered, had he stayed in his car, he would be alive today.

red55 likes this.
  3. LSUMASTERMIND

LSUMASTERMIND Founding Member

how could you know that?
    the fact is he shot him 9 times in the back, how do we know he wouldnt have done that if he did stay in the car. We dont know.
    you cant claim that absolute.

If this was a good cop that got caught in a situation where his life was in danger, then I would say yes, you could claim this, however this guy is a murderer as the video shows and circumstances seem to explain. 9.7 out of 10 cops wouldnt have done that.

gumborue likes this.
  4. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Sure, the cop COULD have shot him in the car but that would be a lot more unlikely than what happened. Out of all the people who run from the cops what percentage of them ever get away? I would imagine pretty slim. Dealing with cops is like when you encounter a dog. You never know at first whether he will bite you or be friendly. Why take the chance of getting shot by being stupid. If the cop abuses his authority and you live to tell about it you can always sue the bastard.

TwistedTiger likes this.
  5. TwistedTiger

TwistedTiger Founding Member

Exactly, it's not his fault, but he certainly contributed. I got pulled over by a young state trooper years back that was being a total mouthy prick. I'm not one to take a whole lot of mouth so I gave him some back. He put his hand on his gun, told me to get my hands out my pocket and go stand next to my vehicle. So you know what I did? I took my hands out of my pocket, went and stood next to my vehicle.

6. LSUMASTERMIND

a slim majority of cops will shoot you in the back as well, but he did, the probability of him possibly shooting the guy in the car goes up with his final actions.

7. LSUMASTERMIND

i'll agree to this scenario in the Mike Brown case, he definitely ask for the cop to shoot him.

8. TwistedTiger

So your saying that the probability of him being shot DIDN'T increase because of his actions? Surely that's not what you're saying.

9. LSUMASTERMIND

not saying that at all, im 9 out of 10 cops dont shoot him in the back 9 times because of his actions.

10. TwistedTiger

That's why they had to burn that bitch down.