Cops have gotten out of hand..

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LaSalleAve, Mar 19, 2015.

1. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

That is not what I'm saying. There is almost never a justification for shooting someone in the back. What I'm saying is that if you make the decision to run from a cop and try to take his taser or weapon away, you are being fucking stupid and are liable to get shot in the process. If that is what happened, the the cop is still guilty of murder, but it is not a civil rights violation. Cops shoot stupid white people, too.

Bengal B likes this.
  2. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

Tamir Rice the 7 year old is a stupid person doing stupid shit? Did you have a toy gun when you were a kid? I will never allow my kid to play with toy guns, nor will I ever buy my nephews toy guns, because cops shoot kids with toy guns. They shoot dogs, they shoot kids, adults, doesn't matter. Only gonna see more of it.

3. TwistedTiger

TwistedTiger Founding Member

I did say most. You saw that right? Unfortunately just like with Furguson many of the Sharpton sheep immediately assume the worst. It makes the problem appear much greater than it is. Of course for those with an agenda getting the facts really isn't important.

4. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

My whole point was it wasn't like this when I was a kid. Police were respected. Now I bet most Americans when you say cop, they think of something negative.

5. TwistedTiger

TwistedTiger Founding Member

A lot of it has to do with people like Sharpton yelling fire in the theater before he has any facts and often ignoring the facts once they are in. All you heard for a month was hands up don't shoot then when even Eric Holder found it was absolutely false Sharpton and the media have already moved on. I bet a large segment of the population have no idea that hands up don't shoot was a total lie. How many times has Sharpton been dead wrong? How many times did he set the record straight? I myself have lost a good deal of respect for law enforcement in the past several years. However I know things aren't so bad that I should be out looting and burning towns down. The rhetoric coming from the Sharpton sheep is appalling.

6. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

I bought my nephews real guns.

Tiger Exile and tirk like this.
  7. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

I know some anti-violence people who tried to keep their kids from having toy guns. So the boys just picked up a stick and said "This is a gun, BANG!". It was the same way with the kooks who tried to raise their kids gender-neutral with no dolls to make little girls into housewives. The little girls would just stuff a sock with other socks and say, "This is my baby!" Kids have imaginations and they will be kids.

They will shoot people with anything in their hands. Just show them both of your palms and hope for the best.

8. gumborue

gumborue Throwin Ched

the better example is the elem. school kid that got suspended for eating away his pop tart into a pistol shape.

9. LSUMASTERMIND

LSUMASTERMIND Founding Member