Corndogs

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Bengal B, Oct 31, 2014.

1. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

With all the bullshit fans of other SEC teams calling us corndogs many of us have had to eat out beloved corndogs in secret to avoid being scorned by our fellow Tiger fans. But I'm posting this a a public service. I like corndogs. I don't eat them often but when I do I like them. So fellow Tiger Fans, Stand UP and show the world your corndogs from the 50 cent Sonic Halloween Special

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. 65Grad

65Grad Maturity is Overrated

Corn dogs? Never have understood that. When, if ever have you seen a corn dog at an LSU tailgate?

ParadiseiNC and HalloweenRun like this.
  3. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Never. I think it was started by some Auburn fan.

HalloweenRun likes this.
  4. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

We smell like corndogs they smell like cornholes.

5. Rouxleaux

Rouxleaux Do I get bonus points if I act like I care?

They are really smart. This is the best they have. Kind of scary.

6. MLUTiger

MLUTiger Secular Humanist

It was started by an Auburn fan who stole the entire "rant" from an Oklahoma fan, replacing "OSU" with "LSU" and then pasting it on an Auburn forum. It is literally the dumbest, yet proudest moment in Auburn Sports history and it was plagiarized. It's not even that creative, but they stole it anyway because they're simply not capable of anything insulting or original. It's not like LSU fans don't eat strange and unusual foods compared to the rest of the country that they could have used, but they elect to rip something off that doesn't even fit.

It's like an LSU fan making fun of Arkansas fans for marrying outside of their family.

Corndogs are for children. Not my children because those things are made from shit scraped off the boots of people who work in slaughterhouses, but for children nonetheless.

Last edited: Nov 1, 2014
  7. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

What are you trying to do to me? I am about a block away from a Sonic and I was going to stop for a couple of corndogs. Not often I can eat lunch for only a dollar

8. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

A corn dog done right is pretty special. Tx state fair has some really great ones

gyver and LSUDad like this.
  9. LSUDad

LSUDad Veteran Member

This was stated by Katy, she should know about the grove. They get all dressed up, hang a Chandelier, then eat chicken from a bucket. Man, Tiger Fans need to take notes. I'm trying to remember the last time I saw chicken in a bucket at an LSU Tailgate?

10. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

I was at a Raisin' Canes last year on a gameday and I saw a woman get a huge order of chicken fingers and sides. Their menu includes a tailgate special. A couple of years ago while I was in gameday traffic on Dalrymple I saw a pizza delivery guy bring about 100 pizzas to a fraternity.

LSUDad likes this.