Corona virus jokes

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by watson1880, Apr 9, 2020.

1. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

I hope covid kills the hold my beer everything next.

Bengal B likes this.
  2. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

3. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

watson1880 and Winston1 like this.
  4. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

If she gets reelected, New York needs the Loony Tunes treatment.

5. mancha

mancha Alabama morghulis

[​IMG]
    Juul has a way back in the good graces of people

Last edited: Apr 24, 2020
  6. mancha

mancha Alabama morghulis

[​IMG]

I mean how many kids did the tide pod challenge kill really?

7. APPTiger

APPTiger still unable to post Geaux Tigers!

Stuff above is funny but....Trump quote
    "So I asked Bill a question some of you are thinking of if you're into that world, which I find to be pretty interesting. So, supposing we hit the body with a tremendous, whether its ultraviolet or just very powerful light, and I think you said, that hasn't been checked but you're gonna test it. And then I said, supposing it brought the light inside the body, which you can either do either through the skin or some other way, and I think you said you're gonna test that too, sounds interesting. And I then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute, and is there a way you can do something like that by injection inside, or almost a cleaning. Because you see it gets in the lungs, and it does a tremendous number on the lungs. So it'd be interesting to check that. So you're going to have to use medical doctors, but it sounds interesting to me, so we'll see. But the whole concept of the light, the way it goes in one minute, that's pretty powerful."

I saw this live. I saw Trump spit balling/blue sky/ what if... and challenging the medical community to think outside the box and come up with a way to apply these concepts to an new medical treatment for viral infections.Key part of statement "is there a way you can do something like that". Of course, hearing "go drink bleach and inject Lysol into yourself" is what a lot of people claim to have heard.

Ron White was right, you can't fix stupid. As evidenced by the Arizona couple that drank aquarium cleaner because it had Hydroxicloroquine in it. Despite the warnings on the label. And I am continually amazed everyday at the corruption in the media and the double standard of the Democrat party. Multiple sexual assaults being ignored by several high profile males and CNN actually deleting the Larry King clip referring to the Joe Biden case. Compare that with the fervor they went after Kavanaugh with far less evidence.

But, 14 Tigers and 2 Mountaineers got drafted. 4 tigers and 2 Mountaineers were signed to free agent deals. Wow!
    I'm off to work and yes, I'm wearing a mask. Better safe than dead. Happy Sunday!
    Geaux Tigers!
    Giv'em Hell Apps!

8. onceanlsufan

onceanlsufan Founding Member

Did you see this! A Biotech company actually has a up light being tested for exactly what Trump said.

Twitter and YouTube have removed there stuff.
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/04/tech-tyranny-twitter-suspends-account-youtuberemoves-video-biotech-company-created-covid-19-treatment-using-uv-light-lungs/

Here is the Company Site showing the video.

https://aytubio.com/healight/

ONCE AGAIN ... the joke is on ignorant, intolerant LIBERALS looking down their long noses at everyone.

watson1880, APPTiger and Bengal B like this.
  9. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Good thing the libtards aren't in charge of finding a cure

APPTiger likes this.
  10. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Only those infected with TDS have a problem with what Trump has said or how he has handled this pile of shit.

watson1880, onceanlsufan and APPTiger like this.