Corso stabs us in the back

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by mesquite tiger, Nov 6, 2003.

1. TennesseeTiger

TennesseeTiger Founding Member

Because Ole Miss won't be close enough to us to consider the game "tough". :D

2. ok awesome

ok awesome geaux

He just knows the LSU game won't be much of a "test", more like a "complete domination".

3. Goodlifetiger

Goodlifetiger Founding Member

He wasn't thinking very far ahead. He must of thought this was the last week of the season.

4. PaulP

PaulP Founding Member

I think he may have forgotten that Ole Miss still had to play LSU. Last night he told Herbstreit, while discussing the SEC, that LSU was his[Corso] team.

5. DValley

DValley Founding Member

I work in television and have worked several sporting events. Anchors/Talent have their thoughts and opinions, but 80% of what they say (factual info) is given to them by producers. They study the matchups week to week. It doesn't surprise me that he wouldn't know who was coming up, but just that Auburn was going to be tough.

6. DeafValleyBatnR

DeafValleyBatnR Founding Member

Yep

That is the first thing I thought of too

7. col reb

col reb Founding Member

8. col reb

col reb Founding Member

keep thinking that. Eli won the soph yr, lose by one when injured the jr. yr, and will give you a fit this yr. I went to the game in 70 when his dad had his arm in a sling. In the first half, it was anyone's game. The second half, LSU had total control. Fans started throwing oranges because they would be going to the orange bowl. I laughed at them and yelled that I sure was glad LSU wasn't going to the Gator bowl. As my date and I left DEAD valley, we were approached by a young lady (make that--young woman) and her mom and dad. She kept hollering "Archie who?" We kept walking and smiling. Her dad was saying "come on baby. That man has not said a word to you." Her reply? "Hell no. I have waited three years for this." My reply? "Lady...If your butt works half a well as your mouth, you could make some money." After her mouth dropped open two feet, her dad said, " come on baby, you asked for that" Maybe YOU are asking for that.

9. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

You lost to Memphis. Shut up.