Cory on WWL THE GAME

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by DeafValleyBatnR, Nov 18, 2003.

1. DeafValleyBatnR

DeafValleyBatnR Founding Member

What a prick this guy is he started out the show talking about how terrible and rude LSU fans are and that Ole Miss fans are awesome. He does this everytime a rivalry game happens he did it before the Tulane and LSU baseball game (super regional) a couple of years ago. I turned him off and unless I am hard up I will not listen to him again.

:cuss:

GEAUX TO HELL OLE MISS GEAUX TO HELL

2. Bleed P&G

Bleed P&G Freshman

Actually, he spells his name Karre. Just goes to show how much of a tool that guy is.

3. TigerEducated

TigerEducated Founding Member

I would say to write a letter to management...but guess who his daddy is?

Nepotism at its worst...

4. gqjones

gqjones Freshman

Give Karre a break - he's a HUGE tiger fan. And when he takes over Buddy D's role, WWL will become much more "Tiger Centric" and less about the lowly saints.

5. TigerEducated

ggjones...I see you must be Kaare's friend, since this is literally your second post here...

Tell him for me that-literally-my mother could host a better sports radio show than he could.

I can't believe that this guy's on a huge radio station with a great broadcast wattage, in the most populous city in the state, with two professional sports teams, a minor league baseball team, and a major college football power up the interstate 45 minutes away, and this guy struggles with everything from his name to the name of his show, etc...

It's not his actual content, because no one that could put together a sentence without the use of two hands and a flashlight has to look to radio to find employment...His delivery and his continual mistakes and dead air ummms and ahhhhs are to be expected...

It's that this guy has the perfect atmosphere to host a wildly popular statewide radio show, and all anyone can do is talk about how much he sucks...

6. SoLa in NoIll

SoLa in NoIll Founding Member

TE, he's just following in the footsteps of the legend himself, Buddy D.

Actually, Kaare has never been the same since traffic girl Vanessa Dawn left. She was such a "freak."

7. TigerEducated

I sometimes wonder if I couldn't do a better job of what those knuckleheads do...

I mean, I don't have all the connections that some might have...but I know I have a little bit better grip on what fans want to hear than some of the peabrains we've got...

8. mesquite tiger

mesquite tiger Diabolical Genius

That's because you are THE TigerEducated. World renown scholar and self proclaimed master of the college football domain.

Did you ever know that you're my hero? You're everything I wish I could be.

LOL

9. Sabertooth

Sabertooth Founding Member

Sports talk for dummies

Listening to Carre Johnson, is like you are reading the book Microsoft Windows for dummies except it is Carre Johnson's sports talk for dummies. He has the most condesenting tone and act like he is the authority on sports. I don't think he knows what a jock strap is much less has wore one. He runs out of material sometimes and continues to talk about social issues in New Orleans to entertainment and resturants. This alone is the main reason why I do not listen to him anymore. It is a disgrace that he is on one of the biggest radio stations in the US. Ole Phil Johnson must be a proud poppa. Their are other options in New Orleans now - 690 AM (new and working out the kinks) 1280 AM (ESPN radio) 1210 AM (Baton Rouge but sometimes you can catch it)

Sid from Jefferson calls in from time to time on 690 AM. It is hilarious to listen to him. That is sports entertainment. WWL 870 I believe has band him from calling in or either Buddy D has.

10. BayouBengal

BayouBengal Founding Member

Is Buddy D permanently drunk? He has quite the slur.