Cotton Bowl Predictions

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by LSUBayouBengals, Dec 12, 2002.

1. LSU 32
    TX 31

2. BayouBengal

BayouBengal Founding Member

LSU 2
    Texas 0

Defensive struggle in a blizzard. Temp will be -20 and it will be near whiteout conditions. No visibility. The safety will come late in the 4th:D

3. CoopdeTiger

CoopdeTiger Freshman

LSU Tigers 22
    Texas Longhorns 13

4. SoLa in NoIll

SoLa in NoIll Founding Member

Similar to Bayou Bengal's, I like 3-0. Some drunk LSU fan, still partying from New Year's Eve, jumps on a snow blower, rides it onto the field and creates a clear patch for a Corbello last second field goal. Before the UT fans know what hit them (and before Texas police can catch the fan), LSU wins the game and the fan slips out of the Cotton Bowl, to be immortalized in LSU lore for ages.

OK, seriously, LSU 15 (3 field goals and a TD with missed 2 pt. conversion), Texas 14.

5. Nobis

Nobis Freshman

LSU 16

Texas 31

Horns pull away in the 4th with Roy after a nailbiting first 3...

6. Hookem

Hookem Freshman

Horns - 35
    Tigers - 33

Why am I predicting a high scoring game? Well, it's the Cotton Bowl and our Def tends to let a buch of points get scored against them when our Off scores a lot of points....aka Tech and hell the Aggies put up 20!!!!!!!!

Plus everytime we all talk how it's going to be a defensive game it usually ends up a high scoring affair. Aka the Holiday Bowl last year and the year before.

7. Goodlifetiger

Goodlifetiger Founding Member

Hookem, those seem like very valid reason to believe this will be a high scoring affair. After extensive research I could find no one that had any better reason than you for the score. You just had the numbers backwards. Tigers 35-Horns 33.

8. Hookem

Hookem Freshman

Tigerfan-

I was up until, well right around midnight, researching scores and such and crunching numbers..........that's what the Abacus came up with :D

Or the Crown I can't remember which it was now

9. RKRLonghorns

RKRLonghorns Freshman

Texas 31
    LSU 24

We will not run the ball well against y'all but Chris Simms will throw to Roy Williams all day.Roy will be a man amongst boys out there and will be motivated to increase his NFL draft position,unfortunately I feel Roy will forgo his sr season.

10. I don't think I would think of Brady James as a boy