Cotton Bowl Tickets

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by TexasTigers, Dec 13, 2010.

1. TCUTiger

TCUTiger Founding Member

Actually I have heard that even the 4XX level in that stadium is a good seat because of the jumbotrons. I know I sat in the second level endzone for TCU/OSU and those seats were awesome.

2. TexasTigers

TexasTigers Are You With Me ?

I have been in Cowboys Stadium many times and no those seats are not good if you want to see the field.
    Sure if you want to watch the Jumbotron they are great.
    But I have a TV in my house if I want to watch TV, with my own pisser and beer that isnt 8 bucks a bottle.

3. PURPLE TIGER

PURPLE TIGER HOPE is not a strategy!

My seats are near the roof but appear to be around the 50 yard line. I'll gladly take seats in the upper bowl over endzone seats at any level.

I'll have to check the e-mail message but I believe they were $125 each. The club seats must be around $175 - $200 each.

4. Kurtis Bleaux

Kurtis Bleaux Founding Member

I have a coworker who is good friends with an LSU player and his family. His wife decided not to go....soooooooooo....I was more than happy to go with him. No tickets, just on a list. I'm sure the seats will be kick ass. Just booked my flight. Cant f'ing wait!

5. TCUTiger

TCUTiger Founding Member

While player tics are usually on a decent yard line, depending on what class he is SR, JR etc you might be very low in the stadium, however, I don't think the players obstruct the view in Cowboys stadium as they can in other fields. They will give you actual tics once you sign for them.

6. PURPLE TIGER

PURPLE TIGER HOPE is not a strategy!

UPS stopped by today with a nice little package. :thumb:

7. Kurtis Bleaux

Kurtis Bleaux Founding Member

Thats good to know. I went to the Auburn game and had 3rd row tickets on the 50 yard line, anniversary present from my girlfriend, and the players were big and did obsure the view. I didn't complain of course. It's just crazy that I'm getting to see the Bowl game so I'm just happy to be going. They got that big ass screen anyway and it'll be nice to be surrounded by LSU fans for a change