Could Auburn have............

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by olVENICEdog, Mar 9, 2005.

1. olVENICEdog

olVENICEdog Founding Member

Could Auburn have the worst record in history following an undefeated season?

The war eagles lost a lot of talent. Most AU fans are thinking 6-0 when they come to BR. I know it would make LSU look good to beat a 6-0 team but honestly I hope AU doesn’t win a game next year. I would like to see AU come to BR with a 0-6 record. I know they wont drop every game next year b/c AU plays a few scrub teams but wouldn't it be nice.

How will Auburn finish next year 5 wins 4wins? You tell me.

2. mcmikel

mcmikel Founding Member

If Alabama Poly beats Georgia Tech and Arkansas, I think they will roll into Baton Rouge undefeated. Then they will see how to properly whip the crap out of the defending champ.

My dislike of Bama Poly is all Tuba-ville. I'm hoping he ends up in Gainesville, Tuscaloser, or College Station someday.

3. BB

BB Founding Member

I would pray for them to be winless when they come to BR, but I'm still keeping my hopes up that the entire Auburn campus burns to the ground with Tubs inside - one thing at a time...

4. olVENICEdog

olVENICEdog Founding Member

Maybe we can find that kid who lit that AU car on fire a few years back and chip in and get him a plane ticket to AU!!!! :angryfire :angryfire :angryfire :angryfire :angryfire :angryfire :angryfire :angryfire :angryfire :angryfire :angryfire :angryfire :angryfire :angryfire :angryfire :angryfire :angryfire

5. Houma Tiger

Houma Tiger Founding Member

LSU doesn't play USC

6. diamondheadtiger

diamondheadtiger Founding Member

GT-LOSS
    USC-LOSS
    LSU-LOSS
    UGA-LOSS
    BAMA-LOSS
    OLE MISS-TOSS UP neither will be worth ****

7. mcmikel

mcmikel Founding Member

I was thinking SEC champ...

8. NoLimitMD

NoLimitMD Founding Member

Here's how I see it, could be VERY interesting at the end of the season, as they fight for a Poulin Weedeater berth.

LOSS GEORGIA TECH
    LOSS MISSISSIPPI STATE
    WIN (VERY close game) BALL STATE
    WIN (in OT) WESTERN KENTUCKY
    LOSS (Ole Ball Coach puts fitty on 'em) SOUTH CAROLINA
    WIN (their biggest of the year) at Arkansas
    LOSS (largest in state history) Oct. 22 at LSU Baton Rouge, La.
    LOSS (Orgeron picks a fight with the entire AU contingent and wins easily)
    WIN by UK forfeit 5 at Kentucky Lexington, Ky.
    WIN (Richt loses all focus at the laughable Tuberville sitting at 4-5) at Georgia

LOSS (thus denying them a prestigious bowl bid...AAAWWWWW) ALABAMA
    That puts 'em at 5-6. Word circulates about the eminent return of the Bastard Son Bowden. :rofl:

9. wingman

wingman Founding Member

Ga. Tech (Toss-up), MSU (Win), BallroomDancingState (Win), Western KentuckyFriedChicken (Win), South Carolina (Toss-up), At Arkansas (Toss-up), at LSU (Big Ugly Loss), Ole Miss (Toss-up), At Kentucky (Win), At Georgia (Loss), Alabama (most likely a loss, rivalry game)

So, that's 4 likely wins, 3 likely losses & 4 close games

Even if they win 3 of 4 close games that's a 7 win, 4 loss season and a Bowl bid as probably the SEC Team #6 behind LSU, Tennessee, Florida, Georgia, & Alabama

Where does the #6 SEC Team play with a 7-4 record? Let me think while I sit here and scratch my balls Bowl. I just don't know.

10. AUHansel

AUHansel Founding Member

you guys really hate us. i know that hatred blinds you, but do you really think we're gonna be that bad? i don't think it is that unrealistic to think we could be undefeated going into BR. do i think that will happen? probably not, but they are almost all at home. I think GT will give us a helluva game. Arky is pretty tough at home most of the time. SC doesn't have great talent and the ol ball coach can't whip em together that fast. We are gonna have a rebuilding year, but we are reloading very well, trust me. with that being said, i think you guys will have the better team next year, but russell hasn't proven himself to me yet, i'll need to see more out of him. i believe that our game will be closer than you guys think.