Could Auburn have............

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by olVENICEdog, Mar 9, 2005.

1. OpelousasLSUFan

OpelousasLSUFan Founding Member

Very well put CParso :thumb: . I do think AU will give us a good game but we will be in Death Vally so i think with our home field advantage and our talant that we will beat them.

2. cajdav1

cajdav1 Soldiers are real hero's

But like he said "with breaks". We had a few big breaks go our way last season and were one or two play from having at least a couple more losses. The drop off wasn't reflected as much in our record as it could or should have been.

3. Tigers Paw

Tigers Paw Founding Member

I think Auburn will be better than some think but I don't see why some of them seem to be worried about Georgia Tech, the yellowjackets while having a good defense last year were pretty bad offensively.

4. olVENICEdog

olVENICEdog Founding Member

I guess you just cant sit one of my post out. I thought the yellow tape would keep you out but you are a NWB. For that I bump you up from hyena to jackal. Thanks for wasting your time! :thumb:

5. olVENICEdog

You and fightingtiger must be Pete and repeat. You two make up 1/2 the hyenas on this board. The yellow tape is up on MY post. That means do not enter. You are banned and forbidden from posting on my threads. Get it? Good! If the mods wont ban you from trying to mess up my great threads then I will. OVD 101, class has just been let out. :yelwink2: :wink: :yelwink2: :wink: :yelwink2: :wink: :yelwink2: :wink:

6. LSUDeek

LSUDeek All That She Wants...

HOHEHAHEHOEHEHAHEHOEHEHAHEOHOHEHAHEHO

7. NoLimitMD

NoLimitMD Founding Member

OVD, you mean those helmets are actually yellow tape to keep the hyenas off your threads???? Holy crap, I can't stop laughing at that last post.

8. olVENICEdog

You know NLMD, You try to run a clean post and then you get all this riffraff hanging out. Just like in an arcade, if you don’t have a token you cant play the game son. I put up a beautiful fence around my thread property and the GD hyenas manage to get through and dig in my garbage cans.

9. Jean Lafitte

Jean Lafitte The Old Guard

Has anybody noticed that the LSU Fightin Tigers beat Bauburn in basketball THREE TIMES IN THREE games this season?

Our latest beating of them was a real blowout.

I can't wait to beat them in baseball and football and gym and tiddlywinks.

10. diamondheadtiger

diamondheadtiger Founding Member

Nice post Jean, always like to beat up Auburn, but I'm just as happy when they get beat up by anyone. :)