Could Auburn have............

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by olVENICEdog, Mar 9, 2005.

1. JVincent25

JVincent25 Founding Member

If Auburn comes within 20 points of LSU this year then it will be an upset. I don't know how they'll do against the rest of the SEC and I honestly don't care, but I do know that we are going to spank the **** out of Aubie.

2. cadillacattack

cadillacattack Illegitimi non carborundum est

When I snap my fingers , you will sloooowly begin to awaken. You’re going to feel alert and refreshed, as if awakened from a deep sleep.

Okay TW, that'll be fifty bucks for this week's hypnosis session. Try not to hurt yourself, alright? :hihi:

3. CParso

CParso Founding Member

And LSU only needed Justin Vincent to be half of his old self with a lot of returning talent on the O-line last year. What happened? We didn't get half, not even a third of JV (Broussard seemed to manage fine though :yelwink2: ). Also, our O-line wasn't near as good as we fans predicted it to be.

Putting Auburn back in their place (competing for 2nd in the West) next year is gonna be great.

4. Tuberville Wins

Tuberville Wins Freshman

JVincent,

Last time I had an LSU fan make such a prediction was when I was in BR back in 1999. LSU had a highly ranked team and LSU fans thought Dinardo was the best thing since sliced bread. They predicted that LSU would blow out Auburn. There was a blowout that game alright, it was a 41-7 Auburn win. There's only one :champs: of the SEC right now and that :champs: is Auburn.

5. NoLimitMD

NoLimitMD Founding Member

You should listen to us every year. Trust me, we didn't take a six year hiatus on predicting blowouts over the dopes from Auburn.

6. LSUGradin99

LSUGradin99 I Bleedeth Purple 'N Gold

LSU will beat Aubarn 49-18 in football this fall. Same sort of winning point differential as when LSU beat Aubarn's dwarfs in basketball.

7. LSUGradin99

LSUGradin99 I Bleedeth Purple 'N Gold

Hell, Ole Piss will beat Aubarn this year in football and it is questionable as to whether or not Ole Piss even has a team.

8. NoLimitMD

NoLimitMD Founding Member

Come on 99! Dwarfs? If you refuse to use the proper terminology for them (little people or hopelessly inept or strangely confused little retards) you should at LEAST use the proper plural for dwarf: Surrender Monkeys.

**Note: This post is not intended to offended dwarves or little people. If you're offended, try to walk on to the Auburn team. They need size.**

9. Jean Lafitte

Jean Lafitte The Old Guard

Since this is baskeball season, I would like everyone to know that the LSU Men beat Bauburn THREE GAMES OUT OF THREE.

The LSU Women beat Bauburn TWO GAMES OUT OF TWO.

That is a total of FIVE CONSECUTIVE LSU VICTORIES OVER BAUBURN.

LSU has just dominated Bauburn in Men's and Women's basketball, and yet those crazy Baubies are still over here crowing about football.

Somebody please remind them that we won the BCS NC in 2003 and they won the NC back in 1957. That should bring them back to reality.

10. vatz22AU

vatz22AU Founding Member

So let me get this straight corndogs......

You all are predicting a team, after going undefeated (beating y'all might I add, since most of y'all dont know the term...undefeated, never accomplished such a feat) to go 0-6 going into Baton Rouge.

Again the corn dog logic prevails.

Last year at this time, we were hearing Dynasty by LSU......Wow, y'all sure have a powerhouse over here.....nice bowl game win by the way...helping the SEC in every way you can!