Could Clinton and Gore have prevented 9-11

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Sourdoughman, Sep 7, 2004.

1. mesquite tiger

mesquite tiger Diabolical Genius

Thank you sir. It was a fairly simple answer to the original question.

You cannot predict the actions of lunatics and fanatics, ask Israel. This would have happened no matter what, just be thankful the original plan that called for more planes was vetoed by Bin Laden (according to the 9/11 report) because it could have been much worse.

I do not think you can blame a person or party for the events of 9/11/01, you can only blame the heartless people on those planes and the masterminds behind it for murdering thousands of people and doing it in the name of religion and their god. Maybe we should drop a few nukes on them and tell them God told us it was ok and we would be rewarded in the afterlife...think that would float with the rest of the world? :dis: :usaflagwa :911:

2. Sourdoughman

Sourdoughman TigerFan of LSU and the Tigerman

Anyone remember Pearl Harbor and the events afterward?

If I was president and 9-11 happened I would pull a Truman and blow up a city in Iran.
    If they still didn't get the message I would blow up a city until there isn't any left in
    Iran.

If still no where, then Syria would be next along with Palestine and maybe even Pakistan.

All the innosence of these countries ended with innocent people dying on 9-11 and
    most of these countries contributed to the destruction of the WTC.

3. JSracing

JSracing Founding Member

Could Gore and Clinto prevent 9-11? Well to go there you'd have to assume they had a freakin clue as to world events. I think Laurel and Hardy could have done better. WAIT that WAS Laurel and Hardy! :dis:

4. Sourdoughman

Sourdoughman TigerFan of LSU and the Tigerman

Bump.........

I'm still waiting for the Clinton/Gore supporters or people on the left to prove to me the article on this thread is wrong. :dis:

That it is a right wing conspiracy that Hillary has talked about.

If you can do that I just might vote for Kerry :shock: