Coulda, Shoulda, Woulda.....

Discussion in 'New Orleans Saints Forum' started by WinnfieldTiger, Jan 15, 2012.

1. WinnfieldTiger

WinnfieldTiger Founding Member

Packers go down and we would have gotten the Giants at the Dome.

WTF else can go wrong?

Can we say snakebit??????????????

About the only thing that has not happened to me this past week is someone beating hell out of me. Probably would not be good for them to try considering the mood I am in. You know us old guys won't fight anymore, we shoot people.

2. Richdog

Richdog 02 Cecilia alumni champs

Feels like I'm back in the 80's.

3. RHans405

RHans405 Let's Roll

Yep, everything lined up for us just as we wanted. Well, except the Saints didn't win.

4. wjray

wjray .-.. ..- -.- .

I listed to most of the Giants-Packers on the radio. By the time I got to a TV watching spot, there were about 6 minutes left in the game.

I watched anyway. It was just the crap cherry on top of the perfect ****storm of a football week.

5. ehusson80

ehusson80 Founding Member

Yeah, it would'a been nice to host the NFCCG, but it would be a HUGE mistake to assume that b/c we beat the Giants in the dome this year that we would just roll over them in the title game. I would pick us to win that game, but make no mistake about it, the Giants team today is NOTHING like they were when we first played them. They're my pick of the remaining teams to win it all. If the Saints could do what the G-men do on the road in the post-season, we would be a dynasty. They have the heart of a true champion, that's for sure. I'll be pulling for them hard the rest of the way. Geeee-Men!!!

6. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

I don't know, I guess the D would have played better in the dome, but if Alex Smith can make the Saints D look like a bunch of high schoolers, what would Eli have done?

7. WinnfieldTiger

WinnfieldTiger Founding Member

Well, same can be said for us vs. Bama in round 2 but we beat the Giants fairly well a few weeks ago.

8. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

Well, if the world doesn't end in December of this year, the Superbowl for the 2012 season will be in New Orleans. We could very well be the first team that's hosting the game to play in it. Can you imagine that city if the Saints make it to a Super Bowl in the Dome?

9. vshouse

vshouse Veteran Member

D actually did a dedecent job all game till williams starts calling blitzes with under a minute left in the game!! How stupid was that.....yeah let's just GIVE them the oppurtunity to make a big play rather than make them drive the entire field methodically and burn time! Oh...that and 5 turnovers!! D is not what beat us.....this time at least.

10. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

The last 2 times Eli came into the Dome, we won by 3 scores.

Eli was garbage yesterday and lucked out a win.

That defense would have been toast against Drew Brees. For the 3rd time in 3 years.