Couple facts

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Ch0sn0ne, Jan 9, 2011.

1. Ch0sn0ne

Ch0sn0ne At the Track

The person who benefits the most from Miles staying is Jordan Jefferson. The person that benefits the most from Miles leaving is Russell Sheperd.

question that will be most difficult to answer is which situation benefits the team the most?

2. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

How does Russell Shepard benefit? Hell for all we know, Shep may be riding the pine if a new coach comes in. I can tell you that in my opinion, Boone, Wright, Fobbs, Landry, are all better receivers. Shep is turning into a non punt returning Trindon Holiday.

3. bryan.allen

bryan.allen Founding Member

Benefits the most from Les Leaving - Ohio State

Benefits the least - SEC

4. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

Ok I figured it out. Either this dude wants Les gone because he is tired of losing to LSU. Or Les banged his girlfriend, or maybe even mom.

1 person likes this.
  5. QBLuke

QBLuke Hickey Da God

Nobody benefits from Les leaving. Good thing he's staying.

6. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

I'm not sure about all that but as far as the last part there's no doubt in my mind the team benefits from him staying. Having to "learn" a new coach can be stressful in itself though the youth of our team will certainly help in that regard and we'd be okay IF he did leave.

Always love to see fans have players' best interests in mind but listen, if you have a special interest in Shep you should learn to spell his name.[​IMG]

If there's ONE good reason T Tolliver is gone I can remember "the ONE who's gone only had ONE "L" and when there were TWO, Chris Toliver still only had one." [​IMG]

7. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

If we'd hired a coach with no Head Coaching experience, I wouldn't be more concerned about THAT rather than whose coach was leaving or not.

I'm all for opponent fans/posters visiting here and enjoy straight-talk from them even when it's not necessarily favorable to LSU; HOWEVER, it seems pretty obvious to me that this cock suckin, dick-wad, fish dick loser is only here to try and be a rash on our ass. To be doing so on the forum of a team that just recently whoop dat gator ass in the swamp says a lot about it's intelligence.

8. kluke

kluke Founding Member

Hey he's gone and he can't come back - I mean Tibby, never was about Urbane. He won 2 NCs with Zook's players but when it became all his team he goes 8-5. BADLY. Now it's going to be Zooker ERA II.

9. Fishhead

Fishhead Founding Member

I bet if you asked Russell Shepard if he wanted Miles to go, he'd disagree with the OPs theory.

10. Ch0sn0ne

Ch0sn0ne At the Track

You think he would disagree that if his current role on the team is continued he will never see the NFL?

Thats what it is amounting too at this point.