Craig Steltz

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by BB, Jan 30, 2005.

1. amedee83

amedee83 Founding Member

Come on now, Steltz played special teams the whole year. Goodness gracious, would be glad when Saban's name is gone away from Louisiana!

2. MarineTiger

MarineTiger Founding Member

Amen, Amen, and Amen

It is beyond sad that people think Saban would on purpose waste a kids year ON PURPOSE.

Jesus :dis:

3. stamant79

stamant79 Founding Member

Why are you people so eager to bad mouth the man that did more for LSU and LSU sports in five years than any other coach in LSU history. It goes way beyond reason. Half the stuff you people are pissed about turns out to be just rumors, lies or someone getting thier info wrong.

4. NoLimitMD

NoLimitMD Founding Member

Stamant, I agree w/ you 100%, but you should know by now, coon asses are deeply loyal, but also not too kind to those that they perceive has scorned them...that probably goes a long way to explaining the inexplicable emnity toward Saban. :wink::thumb:

5. BB

BB Founding Member

Dear High & Mighty We're Better Than You Parade,

I started the thread in search of an answer to a question. Unfortunately, for you, some conversation ensued. Please spare us the Super Fan routine and the "I can't believe..." dance number. We all wish we could be the perfect LSU fan. Is there room in your club? Are women allowed? Although each and every thread provides an opportunity for you to announce how much better you are than everyone else, please know that we recognize our inferiority - duly noted :thumb:

Thanks...

P.S. Here is a forum you might find to be a little more your speed

P.S.S.

6. Jean Lafitte

Jean Lafitte The Old Guard

I was commenting on Saban's game-day decision-making for the bowl game. I didn't think much of it, and I still don't.

Turns out that both of the facts that I mentioned were incorrect, but I still say that Saban's game-day decision-making was questionable. I also was not pleased with the way that the team seemed unprepared.

Granted, there was too much distraction during that time for anybody on Earth to have his head in the game.

7. MarineTiger

MarineTiger Founding Member

Hootie Johnson says no :wink:

8. Jean Lafitte

Jean Lafitte The Old Guard

Hmmmm . . .

you may have a point there!

How come you know so much about Cajuns?

:thumb:

9. saltyone

saltyone So Mote It Be

10. foreverlsu

foreverlsu Founding Member

I second that! Why would a coach who has had some of his best times here at L.S.U. jepardize a school which he has done so much for. Saban raised the bar higher for football and gave us 2 Sec Championships and a :crystal: . Now to say that he is trying sabotage the schools football program, Thats just does not make any sense at all!