Crap i dont want LSU to be tied to this stuff

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by xlnsports, Nov 7, 2018.

1. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

One thing that has a stronger foothold in Louisiana than our Tigers is our pussy. The fight was over the same thing that has started many a wars- a pussy.

shane0911 likes this.
  2. LSUTiga

3. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

Like I said.....that may have been the spark. Fighting is one thing. Killing is another. Alcohol, bad football, rival fans....and then the pussy. All I'm saying is it's too early and not enough evidence to say it had nothing to do with football.

4. LSUTiga

He hit his head when he fell so I'm sure they didn't mean to kill him but ok. Just, in your hierarchy, pussy goes in front of bad football, rival fans and after alcohol.

5. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

2 pussies and a coin purse to be exact.

6. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

From your earlier link....
    "Anthony hit Bowers in the head, knocking him to the floor where he was apparently unconscious. And then, "Crockett then jumped on Bowers and him and hit him multiple times". Without autopsy results, are you certain that the fall and related injury was the cause of death? He hit a man in the head and then when apparently unconscious, he rendered further injury.

All I'm saying is that while the fight may not have started over the game, I see nothing YET to say it wasn't motivation at all.

7. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

You can't talk to him when he's like this. You better off breaking down the 5 steps of anger management to Shane. How I know about the 5 steps is not really relevant.

lsu-i-like, shane0911, Brian and 3 others like this.
  8. LSUTiga

Ever been in a bar fight? What happens is when you knock a man down you don't assume he's knocked it. Your momentum from the punch often takes you with him part of the way and you follow your shot like a basketball player and continue pounding him.

You do this cause YOU KNOW SOMEONE will break it up INSIDE the bar. After you take it outside, ain't nobody breaking it up so you want to get all you can after the bell and before you leave the building like elvis.

I could give you many more tips on bar fighting but dont think you'll be needing so I'll leave you with what I came to learn, It's best to walk away when at all possible cause, no matter how bad you think you are, one day, someone is gonna whip your ass good. (I should've listen to dad before I got my skull slammed and cracked on a floor- was an LSU fan too, I suspect.)

Richdog likes this.
  9. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

I have never been involved in a physical altercation. That shouldn't be a surprise.

And none of that has anything to do with potential motivation in THIS story. It was too quick to say it was football related, just as it's too soon to say it wasn't. Just the facts, sir....we need them.

10. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

I bet vball already knows more about what to do in a bar fight than you.