Crap i dont want LSU to be tied to this stuff

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by xlnsports, Nov 7, 2018.

1. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

It absolutely does but if you don't understand I'm not attempting another try. Not only because I don't think you get it but I have to leave to go to a bball game. Do know, it has EVERYTHING to do with that story in terms of what we were debating about them meaning to kill him.

2. LSUTiga

There was a time I would've knocked you the fuck out for a comment like that.

3. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

You would have tried.

4. LSUTiga

dam right

5. COTiger

COTiger 2010 Bowl Pick 'Em Champ

I see the Internet tough guys are out ytonight. I was involved in one bar fight many, many years ago. Thank goodness it was broken up quickly.

6. furduknfish

furduknfish #ohnowesuckagain

From behind, right?

shane0911, Bengal B and Brian like this.
  7. furduknfish

Regardless of why it was started, I doubt there is anyone here that doesn't think these two guys are sacks of shit. Far different when any gump fan does <insert unthinkable act: sister/cousin wife-beating, tea-bagging, cold-cocked in street, poisoned trees>. They defend each other till the bitter end unless one decides another isn't a true fan. That's when the gump-on-gump justifiable killing starts. All of these things really happened.

Brian likes this.
  8. furduknfish

FIFY

shane0911, Bengal B and Brian like this.
  9. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

actually that does surprise me a little bit

10. CalcoTiger

CalcoTiger Live Long and Prosper IVI

I don't and didn't fight often unless brothers count.

But I got in a fight with a fellow football manager in college. We were all kicking field goals before the team came out from meetings and we started kicking the other guys ball when it was set up. But after a few everyone started kicking their own ball again. Well this one guy just kept doing it and repeatedly did it over and over so I told him. If you kick the ball I set up again I am going to tackle you. He did it again and I took off after him. he started hollering at me not to tackle him. I said I told you what I was going to do and I meant it. He ran and ran but once I set my mind to something I don't quit.

Like I said he was faster but I was determined. We got over by the lineman sleds after me chasing him for about 15 to twenty minutes. He was on one side and I was on the other so I ducked down under and got him and tackled him. It was over for me so I started to get up he sucker punched me so I dived back on top of him and proceeded to beat the living crap out of him.

The other managers were about 75 yards away and came and pulled me off of him. By then I was pissed cause he caught me on the edge of my eye and it cut me cause he had a ring on. My dad always said don't be the kind of person to always fight. But if your in the right stand up for yourself. That guy never messed with me again. Im no tough guy but when you get anyone's adrenaline going your stronger than you normally would be.