Crawfish, Been to Practice lately?

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Condon-west, Sep 16, 2003.

1. Condon-west

Condon-west Freshman

I know, I know. You can't talk about it. What is your take on our inability to cover tight ends and running backs? That is the one aspect of this game that really has me worried.

2. crawfish

crawfish Founding Member

Condon-West,

If our defense is was cheese.......We would NOT be Swiss . Not many holes in our Defense. We have size, strength and killer speed..oh yeah and little depth to go along with it.

The only way we lose to UGA is if the team comes down with the flu. Very unlikely. J. Addai will go Bananas on the Dawgs.

LSU 34 georgia 17.

MC and JH are ready to Go!

CFISH

3. TigerEducated

TigerEducated Founding Member

Methinks that some holes might have been purposely shown or not covered up agains Jawja...

Anyone else noticed how we RARELY went vertical against any of the team's we played, just allowed our playmakers to catch the ball in the intermediate downfield area and let them YAC their way down the field...

4. JustinTI

JustinTI Founding Member

I can only recall one vertical pass(thrown by Mauck) in our first 3 games, and that was the play action deep ball to Skyler against Western Illinois this past week. I think we have shown very little of our offensive and defensive package.

5. DValley

DValley Founding Member

henderson got one deep from randall against zona

6. MikeD

MikeD Sports Genius

Henderson also had a TD against WIll if not for pass interference. He had just turned on the burners on a fly pattern and it looked like the CB was walking when he was grabbed. I think that we could see more deep balls this week depending on what GA is giving. Of course, with Maucks accuracy lately, there may be no need to go deep ala West Coast style offense.